Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 16:31 - Jan 19 with 932 viewsDubtractor

FFS

This has sounded pretty woeful again second half to be honest.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FFS on 16:34 - Jan 19 with 886 viewsgt81

Pretty limp performance and a return to type. Precisely why I didn't get too excited after Rotherham.

Blackburn were running out of ideas prior to the penalty, shame we don't seem to have any.
FFS on 16:37 - Jan 19 with 826 viewspointofblue

And this is a supposed strengthened side thanks to Lambert. Awful against Rotherham in the second half, awful against Bristol City in the second half, awful against Millwall in the second half, awful today in the second half. It’s alright for our manager to send open letters to the fans and pay for coach trips but we desperately need improvement on the pitch from the same old failings.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 16:38]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

FFS on 16:44 - Jan 19 with 737 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS on 16:34 - Jan 19 by gt81

Pretty limp performance and a return to type. Precisely why I didn't get too excited after Rotherham.

Blackburn were running out of ideas prior to the penalty, shame we don't seem to have any.

Nevermind getting out of the bottom three. We most likely aren't even getting off the bottom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FFS on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 686 viewsbluejacko

There seems to be a switch in their heads which goes off for the second half! So frustrating!!
FFS on 16:53 - Jan 19 with 662 viewsTractorWood

Not sure what the excuses are now that the blaming Hurst honeymoon is over.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

FFS on 16:53 - Jan 19 with 662 viewsRobTheMonk

First half we did okay in possession. Time and time again though, we simply transition like a cheap shemale job.
FFS on 16:55 - Jan 19 with 623 viewsblueconscience

FFS on 16:53 - Jan 19 by TractorWood

Not sure what the excuses are now that the blaming Hurst honeymoon is over.

My excuse has always been Evans buying quantity over quality

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024