Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings 17:50 - Jan 19 with 4024 viewsgrimboy

He doesn’t seem to give two sh1ts car delivered next day he is in itthe day after surely he has enough servants to drive him about.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6610325/Philip-rides-Duke-Edinburgh-97-

[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:50]
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:50 - Jan 19 with 3591 viewsSpruceMoose

Pardon?

Do you have a non daily mail link for us lefties?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:51]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 3574 viewsITFC_Forever

Man gets replacement car after having an accident shocker.

There are hundreds of insurance companies across the land that offer this service.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:53 - Jan 19 with 3544 viewsgrimboy

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:51 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

There are hundreds of insurance companies across the land that offer this service.

But he is under investigation by the police or causing an accident which couldof killed a mother and child,has he no shame?
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 3535 viewsSpruceMoose

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:53 - Jan 19 by grimboy

But he is under investigation by the police or causing an accident which couldof killed a mother and child,has he no shame?

They're the royal family. Of course they have no shame. Rule Britannia.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:57 - Jan 19 with 3505 viewsjeera

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:51 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

I'm with Grimmers on this one.

No way you can have people a century old driving on today's roads.

Well, not after that incident anyway.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 3481 viewsITFC_Forever

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 17:57 - Jan 19 by jeera

I'm with Grimmers on this one.

No way you can have people a century old driving on today's roads.

Well, not after that incident anyway.

That’s another debate for other people, and an opinion which I’m inclined to agree with.

But I’m sure the company that arrange the royal family’s cars have a contract to supply a replacement if one is damaged. Which is what they’ve done.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 18:00]

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:05 - Jan 19 with 3444 viewsgrimboy

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:00 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

That’s another debate for other people, and an opinion which I’m inclined to agree with.

But I’m sure the company that arrange the royal family’s cars have a contract to supply a replacement if one is damaged. Which is what they’ve done.

I don’t really think the problem is the car ,it’s the fact theold git got init and drove it and with no seat belt.
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:07 - Jan 19 with 3437 viewsNormanBlue

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:00 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

I'm not sure which insurance policy will deliver a brand new replacement car the day after a collision. Great cover that. The bloke has always showed contempt for those 'below' him. He and the rest of them could show some connection with the society that funds them by showing a little humility. Just an opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:09 - Jan 19 with 3421 viewsSpruceMoose

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:07 - Jan 19 by NormanBlue

I'm not sure which insurance policy will deliver a brand new replacement car the day after a collision. Great cover that. The bloke has always showed contempt for those 'below' him. He and the rest of them could show some connection with the society that funds them by showing a little humility. Just an opinion.

They should, but why break the habit of a lifetime?

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:09 - Jan 19 with 3417 viewsITFC_Forever

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:07 - Jan 19 by NormanBlue

My company car was always replaced same day if I pranged it. The lease company that look after the royals probably does the same.

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:09 - Jan 19 with 3418 viewsChampionship

We need some sort of test for the elderly. They are, mostly, a danger to other road users. Driving needs quick reactions and good eyesight. The amount of older drivers who don't seem to see people/other vehicles etc is really high judging by my experience of driving. Saw an old man earlier nearly knock a couple of lads off their bikes by pulling out.
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:14 - Jan 19 with 3382 viewsSpruceMoose

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:09 - Jan 19 by Championship

We need some sort of test for the elderly. They are, mostly, a danger to other road users. Driving needs quick reactions and good eyesight. The amount of older drivers who don't seem to see people/other vehicles etc is really high judging by my experience of driving. Saw an old man earlier nearly knock a couple of lads off their bikes by pulling out.

And if you can't drive, maybe you shouldn't vote either

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:20 - Jan 19 with 3349 viewsfactual_blue

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:09 - Jan 19 by Championship

So why do the 17-24 age group have the most accidents?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46916429
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 18:25]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:21 - Jan 19 with 3326 viewsBackToRussia

They also changed the speed limit on that road immediately after it happened! Sounds like they consulted on that one eh.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 3323 viewsChampionship

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:14 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

And if you can't drive, maybe you shouldn't vote either

I can't stand the argument that they shouldn't have a vote because some teenager says "it's our future they're ruining".

I get the argument I just think it's stupid. I'm sure when they are in their 40s and 50s they won't be so keen on teenagers demanding they get the biggest say and how older people shouldn't be able to ruin their future.
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 3324 viewsgrimboy

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:20 - Jan 19 by factual_blue

Because there’s probably more of them.
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:25 - Jan 19 with 3285 viewsjeera

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:22 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Because there’s probably more of them.

I was looking at those stats the other day and it's actually not the case older drivers are generally more dangerous.

There's far more accidents involving the younger generation percentage wise.

Phenomenally higher - almost 5 times higher or similar.

Edit: Facters has put up the link.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 18:26]

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 3288 viewsRyorry

Maybe a good idea to let the police, judicial system & insurance companies first sort out who was actually to blame for the crash, before running a social media campaign against one of the individuals involved?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 3285 viewsChampionship

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:20 - Jan 19 by factual_blue

Inexperience.

Older drivers have plenty of experience but their reactions and eyesight quite clearly decline. I doubt i'll be driving at 80.
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 3276 viewsfactual_blue

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:25 - Jan 19 by jeera

I was looking at those stats the other day and it's actually not the case older drivers are generally more dangerous.

There's far more accidents involving the younger generation percentage wise.

Phenomenally higher - almost 5 times higher or similar.

Edit: Facters has put up the link.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 18:26]

Indeed - two per thousand for over seventies, nine per thousand for under 24s.

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 3276 viewsronnyd

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:05 - Jan 19 by grimboy

I don’t really think the problem is the car ,it’s the fact theold git got init and drove it and with no seat belt.

Wasn,t it reported by the media that he was hanging from his seat belt? I do agree that the silly old duffer shouldn,t be driving on open roads. What he does on his vast country estates is entirely up to him.
Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 3269 viewsfactual_blue

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:26 - Jan 19 by Championship

Inexperience.

Older drivers have plenty of experience but their reactions and eyesight quite clearly decline. I doubt i'll be driving at 80.

But they still have many fewer accidents.

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:29 - Jan 19 with 3266 viewsRyorry

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:26 - Jan 19 by Championship

Inexperience.

Personally, I'm all for good drivers with gooed eyesight and reactions being able to continue driving at 80, and bad ones who take risks and endanger others not being allowed to drive at any age from 17-100+.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:29 - Jan 19 with 3265 viewsjeera

Inexperience.

It's all about the individual though.

My mum is now considering giving up her car and she's 81.

I think she needs to seriously think about it too, but have to say only a couple of years ago she was fine. She had a minor knock in a car park and it damaged her confidence more than the vehicle, which was barely a scratch.

I've seen people (I'm sure we all have) in their 20s/30s/40s who should not be allowed near a vehicle.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 3:26]

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:30 - Jan 19 with 3257 viewsChampionship

Now at 97 I think you would have enough warnings on 18:29 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

Personally, I'm all for good drivers with gooed eyesight and reactions being able to continue driving at 80, and bad ones who take risks and endanger others not being allowed to drive at any age from 17-100+.

Well that's the point really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024