Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Read on FB a comment 18:56 - Jan 19 with 6094 viewsgrimboy

From a Blackburn saying we are the worst side he has seen at Ewood Park this season and thinks we are down but who else will join us?
Read on FB a comment on 18:59 - Jan 19 with 5661 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not too fussed what a Blackburn fan says on FB.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Read on FB a comment on 18:59 - Jan 19 with 5654 viewsRyorry

And the point of posting that, on top of all your other entirely negative posts, was ..?

Perhaps you need to go and get your evening meal -

[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 19:01]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Read on FB a comment on 19:00 - Jan 19 with 5643 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Read on FB a comment on 18:59 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

And the point of posting that, on top of all your other entirely negative posts, was ..?

I was wondering exactly that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Read on FB a comment on 19:01 - Jan 19 with 5612 viewsMrTown

Nothing said there that I wouldn't have thought is true, you have to accept soft t*rts on here do get very offended with any sort of negativity to Town, as though we can feel any emotion supporting the Town.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Read on FB a comment on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 5599 viewsbahri

Ah facebook the forum for people with little or no brains

redandella

Read on FB a comment on 19:06 - Jan 19 with 5569 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Read on FB a comment on 19:01 - Jan 19 by MrTown

Nothing said there that I wouldn't have thought is true, you have to accept soft t*rts on here do get very offended with any sort of negativity to Town, as though we can feel any emotion supporting the Town.

Soft tarts?

oh dear.

Read on FB a comment on 20:46 - Jan 19 with 5241 viewsLeagueOne

If you were to ask most of the league the same question for the last 3 seasons they'd all say the same. It's not a new thing that we're just so bad, it's just the few bits keeping us from dropping fell away and now we're in total freefall.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Read on FB a comment on 21:04 - Jan 19 with 5142 viewsSuperblue95

Read on FB a comment on 19:01 - Jan 19 by MrTown

Nobody has an issue with showing emotion.

Taking joy in your own teams demise though makes you look like an idiot. If we are your team that is

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Read on FB a comment on 21:11 - Jan 19 with 5097 viewsgrimboy

Read on FB a comment on 21:04 - Jan 19 by Superblue95

Nobody has an issue with showing emotion.

Taking joy in your own teams demise though makes you look like an idiot. If we are your team that is

Most Town fans who have followed Town for decades are all in the same feeling that we are very very poor at the moment and it’s been coming a while.
Read on FB a comment on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 5037 viewsSuperblue95

Read on FB a comment on 21:11 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Most Town fans who have followed Town for decades are all in the same feeling that we are very very poor at the moment and it’s been coming a while.

Nobody is denying we are crap. I just don’t get the insistence of some of you who relentlessly go on about it or take such joy from it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Read on FB a comment on 21:26 - Jan 19 with 4995 viewspointofblue

Read on FB a comment on 21:21 - Jan 19 by Superblue95

Nobody is denying we are crap. I just don’t get the insistence of some of you who relentlessly go on about it or take such joy from it

I think it's more the famous "it's the hope that gets you" manifesting in lashing out to be honest. Scrapping to three points last week and supposedly strengthening the squad led some to believe maybe we were turning the corner. As it is after today it feels like we just have more expensive failed performers in the squad with the same old results.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Read on FB a comment on 21:28 - Jan 19 with 4984 viewsgrimboy

Read on FB a comment on 21:21 - Jan 19 by Superblue95

I don’t get no joy from us being the pits.
It’s very annoying and is the root of any arguments on here.
Read on FB a comment on 21:39 - Jan 19 with 4931 viewsKeaneish

Facebook? Are people still using that..?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Read on FB a comment on 21:43 - Jan 19 with 4915 viewswkj

Read on FB a comment on 21:39 - Jan 19 by Keaneish

Facebook? Are people still using that..?

God knows I don't. I prefer using services that in no way track and spy my everymove, such as Google.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Read on FB a comment on 23:46 - Jan 19 with 4596 viewsStenvict

Read on FB a comment on 21:28 - Jan 19 by grimboy

I don’t get no joy from us being the pits.
It’s very annoying and is the root of any arguments on here.

So you do get joy from it?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Hear hear on 00:48 - Jan 20 with 4495 viewsunstableblue

Read on FB a comment on 20:46 - Jan 19 by LeagueOne

If you were to ask most of the league the same question for the last 3 seasons they'd all say the same. It's not a new thing that we're just so bad, it's just the few bits keeping us from dropping fell away and now we're in total freefall.

There ain’t many championship fans saying ‘careful what you wish for’ - they’ve been saying Ipswich are terrible and in trouble for a number of seasons

Have to note Sky and BBC saying that Blackburn we’re dominant throughout the game

Not good

Seemed to be having more dominance in games when Lambert first arrived

Still - Blackburn are a settled and good side which Mowbray has been building for some time

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Hear hear on 00:50 - Jan 20 with 4490 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hear hear on 00:48 - Jan 20 by unstableblue

There ain’t many championship fans saying ‘careful what you wish for’ - they’ve been saying Ipswich are terrible and in trouble for a number of seasons

Have to note Sky and BBC saying that Blackburn we’re dominant throughout the game

Not good

Seemed to be having more dominance in games when Lambert first arrived

Still - Blackburn are a settled and good side which Mowbray has been building for some time

Indeed, that was what we were saying about them when we were a little bit lucky to get a point against them on the first day.

I was hoping we might have been able to either keep a clean sheet or score a goal and thereby get a point but we still have a long way to go. We desperately need to get some form soon.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hear hear on 00:54 - Jan 20 with 4479 viewsunstableblue

Hear hear on 00:50 - Jan 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed, that was what we were saying about them when we were a little bit lucky to get a point against them on the first day.

I was hoping we might have been able to either keep a clean sheet or score a goal and thereby get a point but we still have a long way to go. We desperately need to get some form soon.

Any idea how Dawkins got on today??

So need a run... point at Villa and beat owls... then Derby is a lottery

Have to beat Weds who have good players...

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Read on FB a comment on 01:41 - Jan 20 with 4443 viewsBenters2

Read on FB a comment on 19:06 - Jan 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Soft tarts?

oh dear.

Custard tarts are lovely tbh
Read on FB a comment on 06:32 - Jan 20 with 4338 viewsBenters2

Read on FB a comment on 18:59 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

Sorry but you are wrong,the thread starter is a ITFC season ticket holder.
Read on FB a comment on 08:29 - Jan 20 with 4144 viewsArnieM

So my message to BB fan is this..,,

The problem is the Town side is in perpetual change this season. There has never been a settled , established 11 since the season begun. The quality of the starting squad in August was very questionable, and we feel so far off the pace , so quickly it was always going to be a relegation battle from then on.

None of the current problems we see are Paul Lamberts fault. He has been forced to do
“ temporary measures” and bring in yet more loanees to improve the quality in the squad. You cannot expect yet another “ new” set of players to suddenly click together.

All we can try and do is muddle through and allow time ( of which we have Little now) for players to gel. If we can focus on winning our remaking home games with the fans behind the team and grabbing the odd point away we might, just might scrap to safety. We are 7 points off Rotherham. It IS doable. But let’s not lose faith in the best manager we’ve had since Burley .

COYBsss

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Read on FB a comment on 09:36 - Jan 20 with 4041 viewsartsbossbeard

Read on FB a comment on 08:29 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

The problem is the Town side is in perpetual change this season. There has never been a settled , established 11 since the season begun. The quality of the starting squad in August was very questionable, and we feel so far off the pace , so quickly it was always going to be a relegation battle from then on.

None of the current problems we see are Paul Lamberts fault. He has been forced to do
“ temporary measures” and bring in yet more loanees to improve the quality in the squad. You cannot expect yet another “ new” set of players to suddenly click together.

All we can try and do is muddle through and allow time ( of which we have Little now) for players to gel. If we can focus on winning our remaking home games with the fans behind the team and grabbing the odd point away we might, just might scrap to safety. We are 7 points off Rotherham. It IS doable. But let’s not lose faith in the best manager we’ve had since Burley .

COYBsss

Best manager since Joe Royle.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Read on FB a comment on 09:42 - Jan 20 with 4003 viewsHerbivore

Read on FB a comment on 09:36 - Jan 20 by artsbossbeard

Best manager since Joe Royle.

Best manager since Mick McCarthy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Read on FB a comment on 09:44 - Jan 20 with 3990 viewsartsbossbeard

Read on FB a comment on 09:42 - Jan 20 by Herbivore

Best manager since Mick McCarthy.

Well...

*cough*

I make you right.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Read on FB a comment on 09:46 - Jan 20 with 3975 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Read on FB a comment on 08:29 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

COYBsss

“We need Hurst out and a new man in now to give us a chance against the likes of Preston/Reading which are must win games”

“Lambert is playing with Hurst’s players, he can’t be judged until he’s brought his own players in”

“Lamberts new players couldn’t be expected to click immediately, they need 10 games to gel”

Wonder what excuse is next?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024