Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum 20:47 - Jan 19 with 24701 viewsElderGrizzly

Go on Vince!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/19/ministers-second-brexit-referen
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:51 - Jan 19 with 7756 viewswkj

I love you Grizzly, but I fear for your safety after posting support for Ref2

*lights a candle*

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:53 - Jan 19 with 7734 viewsElderGrizzly

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:51 - Jan 19 by wkj

*lights a candle*

I call it a referendum on facts rather than fiction.

Ironically, I had a lovely gammon joint tonight :)
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:53 - Jan 19 with 7732 viewsSpruceMoose

Gon' get my vote on!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:59 - Jan 19 with 7709 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:51 - Jan 19 by wkj

*lights a candle*

Good God. It's Saturday night. You'll be in for it after they get in from Wetherspoons.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:00 - Jan 19 with 7709 viewsgrimboy

We already had a referendum why do we want another? So if the leave voters win again shall we have another till we get the result the old remoaners want?
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:01 - Jan 19 with 7707 viewspointofblue

Cable announcing this is hardly going to help as it'll allow the Brexiters in Cabinet time to build their defences. Why is everything happening out in the open; if the Government is thinking about a second referendum then keep the debates and consideration behind closed doors.

Part of the issue with Brexit of late is everything is happening in public.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:03 - Jan 19 with 7700 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:00 - Jan 19 by grimboy

We already had a referendum why do we want another? So if the leave voters win again shall we have another till we get the result the old remoaners want?

No. We won't do that. Remain will win this one, we'll stay in the EU (probably integrating further as time goes by) and all breathe a sigh of relief that the brainless and the bigoted didn't get to ruin the country.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 21:05]

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:09 - Jan 19 with 7659 viewsgrimboy

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:03 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

No. We won't do that. Remain will win this one, we'll stay in the EU (probably integrating further as time goes by) and all breathe a sigh of relief that the brainless and the bigoted didn't get to ruin the country.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 21:05]

Think you have already been told worry about your adopted country not our country.
Leave would probably win again not that it would bother you .
Bigoted and brainless are the people who thought the first vote was a gimme for the remain so never voted I assume you are one of these.
Login to get fewer ads

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:11 - Jan 19 with 7648 viewsballycastle

With the hope of an outcome, that drastically reduced, the number of representatives his party received when that was the flagship policy of that party at the GE?
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:13 - Jan 19 with 7633 viewswkj

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:53 - Jan 19 by ElderGrizzly

This has the makings of a good 10 pager. Good work Ursus arctos horribilis

Crybaby

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 7604 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:09 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Think you have already been told worry about your adopted country not our country.
Leave would probably win again not that it would bother you .
Bigoted and brainless are the people who thought the first vote was a gimme for the remain so never voted I assume you are one of these.

Yeah but it was some know-nothing skidmark who said it, so everyone just laughed at them and ignored it.

And you know what they say about assuming... It makes you look like a goon!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 21:22]

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:26 - Jan 19 with 7579 viewsgrimboy

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:21 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

Yeah but it was some know-nothing skidmark who said it, so everyone just laughed at them and ignored it.

And you know what they say about assuming... It makes you look like a goon!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 21:22]

I know I’m a goon.
I won’t get involved with name calling I’ll let the likes of you do that.
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:30 - Jan 19 with 7561 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:26 - Jan 19 by grimboy

I know I’m a goon.
I won’t get involved with name calling I’ll let the likes of you do that.

Edited - mistaken identity. Edit - nope! It was you!

Now, if you could understand that I'm British, and therefore have just the same right you do to talk about Brexit then we would be making progress. You keep going on about the fact I'm overseas right now so much that it makes me wonder if you're jealous?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 0:38]

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:36 - Jan 19 with 7536 viewswkj

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:30 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

Now, if you could understand that I'm British, and therefore have just the same right you do to talk about Brexit then we would be making progress. You keep going on about the fact I'm overseas right now so much that it makes me wonder if you're jealous?

God knows I'm not, Im sure Blighty looks mighty appealing right now for you.

Crybaby

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:37 - Jan 19 with 7529 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:36 - Jan 19 by wkj

God knows I'm not, Im sure Blighty looks mighty appealing right now for you.

Might make my way north to Canada. Decent folk and still get to see old Liz on the bank notes.

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:39 - Jan 19 with 7518 viewswkj

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:37 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

Might make my way north to Canada. Decent folk and still get to see old Liz on the bank notes.

Not to mention milk in bags and access to crumpets and bread not made of depression and suffering.

Crybaby

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:43 - Jan 19 with 7496 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:39 - Jan 19 by wkj

Not to mention milk in bags and access to crumpets and bread not made of depression and suffering.

And a sexy leader opposed to a blonde wigged cheeto.

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:44 - Jan 19 with 7492 viewswkj

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:43 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

And a sexy leader opposed to a blonde wigged cheeto.

Well I would go as far to say "And a leader" and call it good.

Crybaby

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:50 - Jan 19 with 7463 viewsgrimboy

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:30 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

Jealous I’m not you and trump are well matched.
Are you on something where have I threatened people? Its obvious going by what your implying that my first impression of you on here is correct ,don’t like it if you don’t get your own way.
I just knew it.
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:56 - Jan 19 with 7433 viewsSpruceMoose

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:50 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Jealous I’m not you and trump are well matched.
Are you on something where have I threatened people? Its obvious going by what your implying that my first impression of you on here is correct ,don’t like it if you don’t get your own way.
I just knew it.

Why do you bang on about it so much then? It obviously bothers you. I'd like to get if sorted out as it is getting tedious having you appear every day just to take a pop. Maybe we could move past it at some point please?

I actually owe you an apology. It was pickles not you, I mixed you two up, sorry. I've edited the original post.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 21:59]

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:57 - Jan 19 with 7423 viewsstig4532

Great, as long as there's no option to remain.
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 22:05 - Jan 19 with 7386 viewsChampionship

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 22:06 - Jan 19 with 7382 viewsgrimboy

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 21:56 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

Why do you bang on about it so much then? It obviously bothers you. I'd like to get if sorted out as it is getting tedious having you appear every day just to take a pop. Maybe we could move past it at some point please?

I actually owe you an apology. It was pickles not you, I mixed you two up, sorry. I've edited the original post.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 21:59]

You mean when you and others keep having a pop at benters2 .
Ok I’ll try and avoid your posts but it’s quite hard as you reply to nearly all of them.
But I also find it odd that you slag the politicians off and brexiteers for doing what they think is best for the long run of our country when you don’t live here see what I mean.
Anyway nightcap time.
Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 22:17 - Jan 19 with 7342 viewsLeagueOne

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 20:53 - Jan 19 by ElderGrizzly

As long as your side admits to the public they are voting for a more federalised, centralised Europe this time with a single currency, which the UK will adopt and the disbandment of the British Army in favour of a single European Army and the incrimination and imprisonment of immigration critics then thats fine, because I am sure the majority of Remain voters are too scared to tell people that, and these aren't my words, these are the word of the EU.

Go on the doorstep and tell them that a vote for Remain is a vote to adopt the Euro, disband the British army and imprison immigration critics and your "remaining" votes will be the Liberal Democrats.

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/leaked-document-sweden-and-denmark-to-be-forc

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/25/nine-eu-states-to-sign-off-on-join

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 22:18 - Jan 19 with 7336 viewsm14_blue

Ministers considering a 2nd referendum on 22:17 - Jan 19 by LeagueOne

As long as your side admits to the public they are voting for a more federalised, centralised Europe this time with a single currency, which the UK will adopt and the disbandment of the British Army in favour of a single European Army and the incrimination and imprisonment of immigration critics then thats fine, because I am sure the majority of Remain voters are too scared to tell people that, and these aren't my words, these are the word of the EU.

Go on the doorstep and tell them that a vote for Remain is a vote to adopt the Euro, disband the British army and imprison immigration critics and your "remaining" votes will be the Liberal Democrats.

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/leaked-document-sweden-and-denmark-to-be-forc

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/25/nine-eu-states-to-sign-off-on-join

Were you one of the people who complained about Project Fear?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024