Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quaner 15:52 - Jan 19 with 5361 viewsspringfield

No movement, no touch, no interest ..... truly Awful
Quaner on 15:53 - Jan 19 with 5330 viewsSpruceMoose

Disagree.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Quaner on 15:53 - Jan 19 with 5347 viewsfooters

Toxic town by springfield 12 Apr 2018 18:42
Sick of town supporters
Booing players and annihilating player's confidence
Zero atmosphere at games for years and years
Hounding the manager
What's happened is a disgrace
Whether or not you think MM and TC were good or bad, for fans to turn on the club is wrong
No decent youth/player/manager will come here now if there's an alternative on the table
There's no point blaming MM/Milne/Evans ... it's toxic town fans that are the root cause of where we're at
And before anyone starts with the "buying a season ticket gives me the right to complain" garbage. No it doesn't. It just buys you the right to watch. If you wanna have a say on how the club is run, invest. Buy some shares. Then you'll have that right.

The mindless few have spread their toxic point of view and got what they want. Now lets put this embarrassing period of ITFC behind and start getting behind the team before it really is too late.

(and for the record, it was defo time for MM to go, just NOT in this manner)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Quaner on 15:56 - Jan 19 with 5254 viewsurbanblue

You must be watching a different game to me!
Quaner on 15:57 - Jan 19 with 5192 viewsm14_blue

Quaner on 15:53 - Jan 19 by footers

Sick of town supporters
Hounding the manager
Whether or not you think MM and TC were good or bad, for fans to turn on the club is wrong
No decent youth/player/manager will come here now if there's an alternative on the table
There's no point blaming MM/Milne/Evans ... it's toxic town fans that are the root cause of where we're at
And before anyone starts with the "buying a season ticket gives me the right to complain" garbage. No it doesn't. It just buys you the right to watch. If you wanna have a say on how the club is run, invest. Buy some shares. Then you'll have that right.

The mindless few have spread their toxic point of view and got what they want. Now lets put this embarrassing period of ITFC behind and start getting behind the team before it really is too late.

Savage!
Quaner on 15:59 - Jan 19 with 5133 viewsKieran_Knows

So you’re not impressed then?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Quaner on 16:01 - Jan 19 with 5083 viewsSuperblue95

Sick of town supporters
Hounding the manager

Check and mate

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Quaner on 18:43 - Jan 19 with 4729 viewsspringfield

Sick of town supporters
Hounding the manager

Ooops, Thin that's me put firmly in my place.
Quaner on 19:28 - Jan 19 with 4565 viewsBrixtonBlue

No service.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Quaner on 19:29 - Jan 19 with 4553 viewsBackToRussia

Quaner on 18:43 - Jan 19 by springfield

Ooops, Thin that's me put firmly in my place.

There's a lad. You might still be right though.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Quaner on 19:30 - Jan 19 with 4542 viewsMrTown

No sure what he has done in his two matches that would make people think he is going to be a decent player for us.

Have to say from what I've seen in both games, Keane looks a better frontman.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Quaner on 20:28 - Jan 19 with 4352 viewsthejock

Quaner on 19:30 - Jan 19 by MrTown

No sure what he has done in his two matches that would make people think he is going to be a decent player for us.

Looks like a journeyman who has been put out on loan
Quaner on 20:49 - Jan 19 with 4278 viewsKeaneish

Quaner on 19:30 - Jan 19 by MrTown

You thought Keane was a better target man against Rotherham? The objective of the target man is to hold the ball up and wait for support. We couldn't get out of out half second half against Rotherham.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Quaner on 21:04 - Jan 19 with 4213 viewsMrTown

Quaner on 20:49 - Jan 19 by Keaneish

You thought Keane was a better target man against Rotherham? The objective of the target man is to hold the ball up and wait for support. We couldn't get out of out half second half against Rotherham.

When did I target man?

Quaner on 21:06 - Jan 19 with 4204 viewsMrTown

Do you honestly think Quaner has been a better frontman than Quaner, he’s done nothing, not one moment in the two matches have you thought yeah he is a good player.

Quaner on 22:43 - Jan 19 with 3974 viewswarkthisway

Agreed yet another very average player -? When will this end?

bentnkuqi

Quaner on 07:42 - Jan 20 with 3644 viewsTractorWood

Quaner on 22:43 - Jan 19 by warkthisway

Agreed yet another very average player -? When will this end?

So Roberts, Jackson, Harrison and now Quaner have all demonstrated how average or potentially decent strikers struggle with being totally isolated with next to no service.

They've all looked up to it in brief spells initially but when it dawns on them that they have to chase absolute scraps for 90 minutes combined with a midfield that are incapable of creating anything, their heads drop.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Quaner on 08:21 - Jan 20 with 3584 viewstomo

Quaner on 15:56 - Jan 19 by urbanblue

You must be watching a different game to me!

I thought he was pretty sh*te yesterday. He needs to start making runs into the channels or just a run or some sort when our midfield have the ball. He expects it to feet all the time which isn’t going to happen. He has the physicality to scare defenders but doesn’t but he seems like he doesn’t want to but pressure on them. Keane looks far better in that role.
Quaner on 10:05 - Jan 20 with 3439 viewsBerlinBlue

So Quaner judged and on the scrapheap after just two games?

Some of our fans.
Quaner on 10:45 - Jan 20 with 3360 viewsstrikalite

Quaner on 07:42 - Jan 20 by TractorWood

So Roberts, Jackson, Harrison and now Quaner have all demonstrated how average or potentially decent strikers struggle with being totally isolated with next to no service.

They've all looked up to it in brief spells initially but when it dawns on them that they have to chase absolute scraps for 90 minutes combined with a midfield that are incapable of creating anything, their heads drop.

Lack of two good quality quick wing backs who can get up the flanks and support doesn't help either..

I feel sorry for Jackson the most now, fcuk all service, and for those saying "yeah but he missed two" I suggest you go look at the likes Tammy Abraham who I've seen miss absolute sitters for Villa yet still gets goals because of the chances they create..
Quaner on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 3281 viewsGluedtoBlue

For a target man to hold the ball up you actually have to get a half decent ball to them. When we did that in the first half against Rotherham both Keane and Quaner looked very capable.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Quaner on 18:16 - Jan 20 with 3018 viewsPecker

It is our midfield that is the problem now. Defence added to and better. Frontline added to and better. Midfield needs at least 2 more. Judge will be fine, but he will need help. Midfield is the most important out of the 4 departments and ours has been weak for a while now. They supply the front men and protect the back 4, so please strengthen this area for next season.
Quaner on 20:45 - Jan 20 with 2881 viewsurbanblue

Quaner on 08:21 - Jan 20 by tomo

I thought he was pretty sh*te yesterday. He needs to start making runs into the channels or just a run or some sort when our midfield have the ball. He expects it to feet all the time which isn’t going to happen. He has the physicality to scare defenders but doesn’t but he seems like he doesn’t want to but pressure on them. Keane looks far better in that role.

' He needs to start making runs into the channels or just a run or some sort when our midfield have the ball. He expects it to feet all the time which isn’t going to happen'

I think I need to have a lie down!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024