Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? 14:19 - Jan 21 with 3925 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:16 - Jan 21 with 3873 viewshoppy

I suppose the silence on this one is slightly ironic...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:38 - Jan 21 with 3856 viewsitfcjoe

My Dad has the Bose QC35 and my Mum the QC25 which me and my wife used to borrow when we went on holiday - both were absolutely brilliant - I personally preferred the 35 as they went all round my ears and enclosed them opposed to the 25 which just sat on.

Make sure you are sitting down when you look at the price though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 3847 viewsHerbivore

Become a Brexiteer, it will allow you to only hear what you want to hear.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yeah, sure on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 3847 viewsSwansea_Blue

I recommend some noise-cancelling headphones.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:42 - Jan 21 with 3837 viewsBluefish

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:38 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

My Dad has the Bose QC35 and my Mum the QC25 which me and my wife used to borrow when we went on holiday - both were absolutely brilliant - I personally preferred the 35 as they went all round my ears and enclosed them opposed to the 25 which just sat on.

My daughter has beats solo 3 and I thought it was just a load of money for a fashion item but the sound is amazing. I just have the free ones that came with my phone

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:57 - Jan 21 with 3814 viewsmediamatt

Bowers & Wilkins PX.
They are quality.
Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 21:30 - Jan 21 with 3758 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:39 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

Become a Brexiteer, it will allow you to only hear what you want to hear.

Satire, nice.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 21:33 - Jan 21 with 3751 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 19:38 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

Blimey!

I'd expect the band to come and play in my bedroom for that price!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 21:45 - Jan 21 with 3734 viewshoppy

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 21:33 - Jan 21 by BrixtonBlue

Blimey!

Bananarama Greatest Hits?

Or The Pogues, perhaps?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 21:58 - Jan 21 with 3713 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 21:33 - Jan 21 by BrixtonBlue

Blimey!

These sound like they’re more your budget

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 22:00 - Jan 21 with 3708 viewstcblue

Blimey!

How much is your budget then?

I heartily recommend the Sony MX3s, but they are north of £250.

Headphones are absolutely one of those things where you get what you pay for.
Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 22:16 - Jan 21 with 3680 viewslinhdi

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 22:00 - Jan 21 by tcblue

I have had Bose wraparounds for years, and they are brilliant. Around £300 though.
Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 22:45 - Jan 21 with 3651 viewsSuperfrans

I don’t have noise-cancelling headphones, but I personally always swear by AKG. I’ve had 3/4 different sets of their headphones and they have all been absolutely superb and half the price Of The better known brands. I would recommend checking whether they have noise cancelling models.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 23:06 - Jan 21 with 3630 viewshoppy

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 22:45 - Jan 21 by Superfrans

I don’t have noise-cancelling headphones, but I personally always swear by AKG. I’ve had 3/4 different sets of their headphones and they have all been absolutely superb and half the price Of The better known brands. I would recommend checking whether they have noise cancelling models.

If you'd had a whole set, rather than just 3/4 of different sets, do you think they may have cancelled the noise out a bit more?

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 3615 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 22:00 - Jan 21 by tcblue

Haven't really thought about budget, just wanted something to cut out noise when I need to concentrate at work.

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 09:36 - Jan 22 with 3481 viewsBornBlue

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 23:17 - Jan 21 by BrixtonBlue

Haven't really thought about budget, just wanted something to cut out noise when I need to concentrate at work.

Well any pair of headphones will do that, they don't have to be noise cancelling. Assuming that is that you are playing music through them. Without music playing, the only noise cancelled is a constant noise like an airplane drone, train/tube rattle, air conditioning etc. People talking around you with noise cancelling switched on but no music playing can still be heard, admittedly slightly quieter.

I tried them all (in Dixons at Stansted) before buying. It comes down to which of these two you see as a priority; sound quality or comfort. For sound quality, the Sony MX-1000 M2 win. For comfort, the Bose QC35. I went for the Bose. I can wear these for 2 hours straight in absolute comfort.
Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 09:57 - Jan 22 with 3467 viewsstickymockwell

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 23:17 - Jan 21 by BrixtonBlue

I was looking for some hilarious earmuff pictures that might earn me at least 2 uppies then I dropped everything when this picture came up. Nothing to do with the thread but it made me laugh. His mates are pricks

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 10:22 - Jan 22 with 3442 viewsStokieBlue

For work purposes I use these and they are fine:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074SGRYYM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o

Very cheap and fine for use at a desk. I don't even bother with the noise reduction.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 10:43 - Jan 22 with 3421 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 09:57 - Jan 22 by stickymockwell

I was looking for some hilarious earmuff pictures that might earn me at least 2 uppies then I dropped everything when this picture came up. Nothing to do with the thread but it made me laugh. His mates are pricks

I can't see your muff image, unfortunately.

Anyone recommend some noise-cancelling headphones? on 13:16 - Jan 22 with 3321 viewsAlabaster_Codify

I've used quite a few brands over the years as I do a lot of production/mixing.

Have to say that AKG take some beating

No thanks...I don't do the horse

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024