Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for saturday 08:04 - Jan 29 with 5544 viewsmarkand1986

Bart Man

Spence Collins Chambo Kenny

Skuse Judge Bish Bash

Quanner Keane Sears
Team for saturday on 08:14 - Jan 29 with 4773 viewsHerbivore

Your efforts get incrementally more sensible every week.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Team for saturday on 08:15 - Jan 29 with 4763 viewschicoazul

Like the front line but that MF and defence, no thanks Jeff.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team for saturday on 08:28 - Jan 29 with 4749 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Pennington Collins Chambers Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Quaner Bishop Judge
Keane

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Team for saturday on 08:30 - Jan 29 with 4743 viewsBiGDonnie

Bart
Emmanuel Collins Chambo Kenlock
Bishop Downes Judge
Quaner Keane Sears

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Team for saturday on 09:01 - Jan 29 with 4705 viewsBloots

Literally don't care who's in goal

Spence
Chambo
Collins
Knudsen

Skuse
Chalobah

Sears
Judge
Quaner

Keane

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Team for saturday on 10:44 - Jan 29 with 4599 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Bart
Pennington Chambers Collins Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Bishop/Nolan
Judge Quaner Sears

Think Trev needs a rest, and we need one of Bishop/Nolan in there to push forward and pick passes out, unlock the defence. Quaner was bright when he came on so should start this one.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Team for saturday on 10:45 - Jan 29 with 4600 viewsTractorCam

Why are you so obsessed with playing Spence? You've also once again dropped Chalobah, who was our best player Saturday.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Team for saturday on 11:26 - Jan 29 with 4555 viewsDarth_Koont

Team for saturday on 10:45 - Jan 29 by TractorCam

Why are you so obsessed with playing Spence? You've also once again dropped Chalobah, who was our best player Saturday.

To be fair, if we're going to play it out from the back religiously then Spence is a better bet than Pennington. Pennington is better defensively but it's a trade-off.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Team for saturday on 12:27 - Jan 29 with 4514 viewseddiespearitt03

Need Woolfy back and Morris on the bench.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 22:47]
Team for saturday on 12:36 - Jan 29 with 4486 viewsIllinoisblue

If only he hadn’t given away the stupid free-kick they scored from.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Team for saturday on 12:38 - Jan 29 with 4478 viewsMaySixth

are you on crack?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Team for saturday on 13:07 - Jan 29 with 4423 viewsBueller

Chalobah has been very good and willing to get the ball in that CDM and distribute. Cannot see why people are so hell bent on dropping him. I would hate to think how many points we would have without him.
Team for saturday on 13:26 - Jan 29 with 4388 viewsmarkand1986

Team for saturday on 13:07 - Jan 29 by Bueller

Chalobah has been very good and willing to get the ball in that CDM and distribute. Cannot see why people are so hell bent on dropping him. I would hate to think how many points we would have without him.

Thats fine, he drops to get the ball then gives away the ball more often that not doing a hollywood pass. He will be a good player, he would be better in a better team but it is what it is. The Rotherham game he lost so many headers he should have won. Saturday is a must win game, in my opinion we need to be on the front foot. We do not need SKuse and Trev.
Team for saturday on 13:42 - Jan 29 with 4358 viewsKropotkin123

I think we need a bit more than that. I'm torn between 532 and 433. Maybe a combination is better...

Bart Gerken

Kenlock Chambers Collins Pennington Emmanuel
Bishop

Judge Bishop Downes

Quanner Keane Sears

I know you must be thinking at this stage... 2 keepers might add confusion. But communication between the keeper and the def has been so poor this season, I don't think we'll notice a difference.

The midfield shouldn't be too clogged up by sticking to 3. And maintaining 3 up front really balances the best parts of a 532 and a 433. I'm not really sure if this is our best 3 up front, maybe others would flourish in this system.

I think this formation definitely ends the debate for needing Skuse though, well, a DM at all, if I'm completely honest

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

on 13:47 - Jan 29 with 4341 views_

Team for saturday on 14:48 - Jan 29 with 4268 viewsBueller

Team for saturday on 13:26 - Jan 29 by markand1986

Thats fine, he drops to get the ball then gives away the ball more often that not doing a hollywood pass. He will be a good player, he would be better in a better team but it is what it is. The Rotherham game he lost so many headers he should have won. Saturday is a must win game, in my opinion we need to be on the front foot. We do not need SKuse and Trev.

He does give the ball away, course he does. It’s certainly not ‘more often than not’. Based on what we have, no one could do that role better than he is that’s what you don’t get. Don’t need him or Skuse? Who’s playing that role in PLs system?
Team for saturday on 15:23 - Jan 29 with 4240 viewsmarkand1986

Team for saturday on 14:48 - Jan 29 by Bueller

He does give the ball away, course he does. It’s certainly not ‘more often than not’. Based on what we have, no one could do that role better than he is that’s what you don’t get. Don’t need him or Skuse? Who’s playing that role in PLs system?

Do not need both at home. Play Skuse with Judge and Bishop, have a go, get some runners beyond strikers.
Team for saturday on 15:26 - Jan 29 with 4234 viewsbilllm

on 13:47 - Jan 29 by _

I like your team and see where your going more me bike full/ wing backs, I'm not sure who to put there but I question or Emanuel will be up to speed at this level, Spence is a liability, I'd just change it to Pennington but sadly not mobile enough, a right back dilemma, but the rest of the team spot on
Team for saturday on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 4200 views26_Paz

Spence?! he has no standards

The Paz Man

Team for saturday on 16:37 - Jan 29 with 4166 viewsStowTractorBoy

Team for saturday on 16:06 - Jan 29 by 26_Paz

Spence?! he has no standards

Totally agree. How can Spence be in our strongest line up. The bloke is a total liability and Pennington although not a natural right back is far better. I'd rather have a poor Chambers at right back than Spence who has been an awful acquisition even if he was free.
Team for saturday on 16:57 - Jan 29 with 4140 viewsstrikalite

Team for saturday on 16:37 - Jan 29 by StowTractorBoy

Totally agree. How can Spence be in our strongest line up. The bloke is a total liability and Pennington although not a natural right back is far better. I'd rather have a poor Chambers at right back than Spence who has been an awful acquisition even if he was free.

There was a reason why he was without a Club, but good old Mick Mac thought he knew better...
Team for saturday on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 4134 viewsNorthstander_Blue

💩
💩💩💩💩
💩💩💩💩
💩💩

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Team for saturday on 17:49 - Jan 29 with 4106 viewsKeaneish

I'd swap two of those to start. Pennington for Spence (obviously) and I'd bring Lankester in for Keane and put Quaner in the target man slot.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Team for saturday on 17:54 - Jan 29 with 4101 viewsPJH

Team for saturday on 17:49 - Jan 29 by Keaneish

I'd swap two of those to start. Pennington for Spence (obviously) and I'd bring Lankester in for Keane and put Quaner in the target man slot.

Lankester is out injured isn't he?
Team for saturday on 19:20 - Jan 29 with 4058 viewsPecker

Bart

Chambers, Collins, Kenlock

Pennington, Bishop, Elder

Judge

Quaner, Keane, Sears
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024