Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... 21:25 - Feb 2 with 6604 viewsSitfcB

....an accident....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 6002 viewsBackToRussia

Going to have a looot fewer people defending him this time around.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 5995 viewsGarv

That looks proper nasty to be fair. Hope he's alright.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 5944 viewsReuser_is_God

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:28 - Feb 2 by Garv

I don’t.

Fcuk him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:37 - Feb 2 with 5910 viewsSitfcB

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:35 - Feb 2 by Reuser_is_God

I don’t.

Fcuk him.

POTD

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 22:02 - Feb 2 with 5724 viewsHARRY10

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 21:28 - Feb 2 by Garv

I suspect the match ban will be more than 5 games, as before
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 22:52 - Feb 2 with 5552 viewsSergio

That’s disgraceful, Mings should have gone back and kicked him in the nuts as well! Boooo Mings!😂
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 5494 viewssparks

Not sure how anyone could be remotely confident of any intent.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 23:31 - Feb 2 with 5352 viewsSarge

Would be a pity if he were to ‘do one’ on Forestieri in April. A pity indeed...
Login to get fewer ads

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 23:35 - Feb 2 with 5326 viewsSomethingBlue

It's sheer clumsiness, as it was in the Zlatan case. Which might not say a lot for Mings but is way different from any idea that he meant it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 06:00 - Feb 3 with 4974 viewsshoopdelang

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 23:35 - Feb 2 by SomethingBlue

It's sheer clumsiness, as it was in the Zlatan case. Which might not say a lot for Mings but is way different from any idea that he meant it.

Oh come on man the Zlatan one he clearly meant it was after some back and forth between the two. This one we’ve not seen it from different angles but looks to me on first view that he could have landed in a lot of other places with his big clumsy feet.
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 06:16 - Feb 3 with 4953 viewsshamboy

I would exonerate him this time on the grounds that he was very much off balance. Were it not for that, it would be silly to suggest that he didn't know where he was putting his feet.

In this case, the bigger question is the condition of his studs / blades.
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 07:55 - Feb 3 with 4799 viewsSuperfrans

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 22:59 - Feb 2 by sparks

I’d go further. I’m not sure how anyone can look at that and conclude that it was intentional. 100% accidental.

Anyone who has ever run at full pelt on a football pitch would surely know that.

Some of the comments on social media are way wide of the mark.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 4561 viewsNWBlue

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 07:55 - Feb 3 by Superfrans

I’d go further. I’m not sure how anyone can look at that and conclude that it was intentional. 100% accidental.

Anyone who has ever run at full pelt on a football pitch would surely know that.

Some of the comments on social media are way wide of the mark.

He always was, is now and always will be a thug of limited talent.
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:38 - Feb 3 with 4466 viewsjudespiveyg

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:14 - Feb 3 by NWBlue

He always was, is now and always will be a thug of limited talent.

Such limited talent that a left back with one season of Championship football was sold for £8,000,000. He was a really excellent player for us, and was everything a modern full back should be, superb attacker especially with incredible energy to constantly be up and down the line.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:41 - Feb 3 with 4446 viewsSarge

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:38 - Feb 3 by judespiveyg

Such limited talent that a left back with one season of Championship football was sold for £8,000,000. He was a really excellent player for us, and was everything a modern full back should be, superb attacker especially with incredible energy to constantly be up and down the line.

Just a heads up, you’re conversing with a troll of Norfolk origin
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:42 - Feb 3 with 4429 viewsNWBlue

What a stellar career he has had at Bournemouth even with his early injury. I'm surprised They didn't do us under the trade description act.
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:56 - Feb 3 with 4382 viewsshoopdelang

Come off it even most of us Ipswich fans said we robbed Bournemouth in that deal. And look at his career since leaving us we were right
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:00 - Feb 3 with 4354 viewssparks

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:56 - Feb 3 by shoopdelang

Come off it even most of us Ipswich fans said we robbed Bournemouth in that deal. And look at his career since leaving us we were right

Given the injuries he has had, you cant possibly reach that conclusion yet.

Pathetic inadequates just wanting to lash out at a former player.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:17 - Feb 3 with 4286 viewsjudespiveyg

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 09:56 - Feb 3 by shoopdelang

I think the fact that he is compared with Cresswell, who has gone on to make a good career for himself in the Premiership, says a lot about Mings' talent.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:23 - Feb 3 with 4255 viewsshoopdelang

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:00 - Feb 3 by sparks

Given the injuries he has had, you cant possibly reach that conclusion yet.

Pathetic inadequates just wanting to lash out at a former player.

He’s no better or worse than Knudsen and certainly got nowhere near the levels of performance that Cresswell reaches for us.

It’s not that he’s a former player I never rated him when he was with us. He was an average player for us whilst his improvement from non league to being an average championship player is and was admirable.
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:27 - Feb 3 with 4234 viewsshoopdelang

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:17 - Feb 3 by judespiveyg

I think the fact that he is compared with Cresswell, who has gone on to make a good career for himself in the Premiership, says a lot about Mings' talent.

He’s a completely different player to creswell. Cresswell very comfortable on the ball in tight areas as well as his excellent delivery was what set him apart from other left backs at the time. Mings has neither of those things however he does have raw athleticism
Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:32 - Feb 3 with 4214 viewsSwailsey

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:23 - Feb 3 by shoopdelang

He’s no better or worse than Knudsen and certainly got nowhere near the levels of performance that Cresswell reaches for us.

It’s not that he’s a former player I never rated him when he was with us. He was an average player for us whilst his improvement from non league to being an average championship player is and was admirable.

Deary me.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 10:32]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... (n/t) on 11:09 - Feb 3 with 4098 viewsSuperfrans

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:27 - Feb 3 by shoopdelang

He’s a completely different player to creswell. Cresswell very comfortable on the ball in tight areas as well as his excellent delivery was what set him apart from other left backs at the time. Mings has neither of those things however he does have raw athleticism

[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 11:10]

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 11:10 - Feb 3 with 4089 viewsSuperfrans

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 10:23 - Feb 3 by shoopdelang

Good lord.

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 11:34 - Feb 3 with 4003 viewsjjblue84

Mings did a job on Oliviera today... on 22:59 - Feb 2 by sparks

Really, what do you believe??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024