Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suing his parents for giving birth to him 18:23 - Feb 7 with 3598 viewsMoriarty

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/im-suing-my-parents-for-giving-birth-to-me/

If the presume that, the law be an ass.

fka omuircheartaigh

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 20:12 - Feb 7 with 3541 viewsChampionship

I can kind of see his point. I think he's being a melt about it though.
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 20:28 - Feb 7 with 3526 viewsjeera

I would sue his parents for not teaching him the difference between it's and its.

Back on point, he does have a choice whether he wants to be here or not.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 20:30 - Feb 7 with 3526 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 21:29 - Feb 7 with 3479 viewsMoriarty

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 20:30 - Feb 7 by Melford

fka omuircheartaigh

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 21:34 - Feb 7 with 3471 viewsBloomBlue

If hes not happy about his life then surely the easiest things is for his parents to shoot him witouth asking his consent and it's a win win situation for all
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 22:30 - Feb 7 with 3434 viewsOxford_Blue

This is a publicity stunt for his particular belief system.
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 22:32 - Feb 7 with 3428 viewsBloomBlue

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 22:30 - Feb 7 by Oxford_Blue

This is a publicity stunt for his particular belief system.

Either that or he has setup a company selling beards.
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 22:33 - Feb 7 with 3428 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's his problem? Miffed that he can't remember the only time he's been near a vagina?

Attention seeking rubbish. Bah humbug!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 22:46 - Feb 7 with 3414 viewsFelstow1978

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 22:33 - Feb 7 by Swansea_Blue

What's his problem? Miffed that he can't remember the only time he's been near a vagina?

Attention seeking rubbish. Bah humbug!

Don't you mean "muffed"??

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 07:00 - Feb 8 with 3328 viewsHarry_Palmer

"But it's not that I'm unhappy in my life. My life is good, but I'd rather not be here"

Yeah, that really makes sense. Idiot.
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 07:48 - Feb 8 with 3307 viewsHerbivore

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 07:00 - Feb 8 by Harry_Palmer

"But it's not that I'm unhappy in my life. My life is good, but I'd rather not be here"

Yeah, that really makes sense. Idiot.

That's also a very difficult claim to sustain since he has no real conception of what not being here might look like.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 08:33 - Feb 8 with 3287 viewsCoco

Talk of lifelong suffering......Can i sue my Dad for making me an Ipswich fan?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 08:42 - Feb 8 with 3280 viewsHarry_Palmer

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 07:48 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

That's also a very difficult claim to sustain since he has no real conception of what not being here might look like.

Indeed, attention seeking fool trying to make a name for himself. I suppose from that point of view he has succeeded.
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 09:04 - Feb 8 with 3262 viewsLeaky

I know of some one a few years ago who refused to work as wasn't asked to be born.
Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 09:10 - Feb 8 with 3254 viewsSwansea_Blue

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 07:48 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

Quite. If he wants an understanding of utter futility and absence of existential meaning he needs to support us for a few seasons.

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 09:12 - Feb 8 with 3252 viewswkj

Next he will be suing us because he has been our entertainment, better get this post pulled fast.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 09:25 - Feb 8 with 3232 viewsSwansea_Blue

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 09:12 - Feb 8 by wkj

Next he will be suing us because he has been our entertainment, better get this post pulled fast.

I'm sure Gav's on to to it. It will be deleted 'imminently'.....

Suing his parents for giving birth to him on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 3232 viewsDeano69

Hopefully they will take the cost of his upbringing in to the calculation of his pay out, might even owe them.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024