Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich 18:35 - Feb 8 with 4353 viewscarlisleaway

Academy, if this is right do not buy a programme but take an old Ipswich Programme to leave on your seat.......good luck to all those travelling on Sunday
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:37 - Feb 8 with 4327 viewsSuperblue95

Maybe people want a programme and to not act so petty?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:38 - Feb 8 with 4318 viewsSpruceMoose

Do people really care about stuff like this?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:39 - Feb 8 with 4311 viewsChampionship

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:38 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

Do people really care about stuff like this?

People who don't care have forgotten what the rivalry is about in my opinion. Why directly help them in any way?
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:41 - Feb 8 with 4297 viewsSitfcB

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:39 - Feb 8 by Championship

People who don't care have forgotten what the rivalry is about in my opinion. Why directly help them in any way?

That’s more like it!

It’s a £1 from every programme anyway, not to the academy but to the Norwich fan groups who do flag displays and gay marches.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:51 - Feb 8 with 4249 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:39 - Feb 8 by Championship

Like buying a ticket you mean?

This is pure tinpottery.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 18:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:58 - Feb 8 with 4218 viewsChampionship

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:51 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

Like buying a ticket you mean?

This is pure tinpottery.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 18:52]

You're buying a ticket to support Town. We have a fixture at PR so it balances out.

I just don't see why anyone would buy anything at Carrow Road. It's not petty, it's completely logical.
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:00 - Feb 8 with 4206 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:58 - Feb 8 by Championship

You're buying a ticket to support Town. We have a fixture at PR so it balances out.

I just don't see why anyone would buy anything at Carrow Road. It's not petty, it's completely logical.

Maybe to youngsters. Not us wiser, older blokes though.

It's petty, and it makes us look tinpot.

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:00 - Feb 8 with 4206 viewsSuperblue95

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 18:58 - Feb 8 by Championship

Most people buying a programme will have bought one at Portman Road in the reverse fixture so there is no logic behind that argument

Login to get fewer ads

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:02 - Feb 8 with 4184 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:00 - Feb 8 by Superblue95

Most people buying a programme will have bought one at Portman Road in the reverse fixture so there is no logic behind that argument

Kids today eh? Next they'll be saying people shouldn't spend money in the city itself. Don't want to help that local economy.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 19:03]

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:04 - Feb 8 with 4169 viewsChampionship

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:00 - Feb 8 by Superblue95

True. Still don't like the thought of helping fund their academy though. I think it's worse because they have good finances and helping them bring through new young players seems a bad idea. Especially as they are category 1 and could poach players in our area?

We'll have to agree to disagree!
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 4148 viewsSuperblue95

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:02 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

Kids today eh? Next they'll be saying people shouldn't spend money in the city itself. Don't want to help that local economy.

Well at least not being allowed to drink alcohol will have some perks then

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:09 - Feb 8 with 4142 viewsSuperblue95

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:04 - Feb 8 by Championship

True. Still don't like the thought of helping fund their academy though. I think it's worse because they have good finances and helping them bring through new young players seems a bad idea. Especially as they are category 1 and could poach players in our area?

We'll have to agree to disagree!

I guess we will, but if Norwich fans boycotted buying our programmes they would be slated on here for being so tinpot, pathetic, jealous etc.

Still each to their own I guess

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:10 - Feb 8 with 4129 viewsChampionship

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:02 - Feb 8 by SpruceMoose

I wish I was a kid. I'm 46!
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:11 - Feb 8 with 4126 viewsSuperblue95

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:10 - Feb 8 by Championship

I wish I was a kid. I'm 46!

And I’m half that

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:13 - Feb 8 with 4117 viewsChampionship

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 19:11 - Feb 8 by Superblue95

And I’m half that

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:01 - Feb 8 with 3975 viewsSwansea_Blue

So buying a beer then in the ground. Ah, sore point. Buying a cup of tea - is that off limits for the real fan?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:03 - Feb 8 with 3962 viewsChampionship

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:01 - Feb 8 by Swansea_Blue

So buying a beer then in the ground. Ah, sore point. Buying a cup of tea - is that off limits for the real fan?

Up to the individual. Personally I wouldn't. Perhaps I am petty.
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:06 - Feb 8 with 3952 viewsSuffolktractor

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:01 - Feb 8 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure they will serve hot drinks to us. Remember we are all irresponsible hooligans.
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:44 - Feb 8 with 3860 viewsSeablu

If they'd stated the profit from away ticket sales would go directly to the academy, would you have boycotted the game?
Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:47 - Feb 8 with 3845 viewsBluefish

Why would anyone buy an away programme? That is odd

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:56 - Feb 9 with 3408 viewsGluedtoBlue

You realise the revenue generated from a few away programmes is nothing in comparison to football finances?

If they wanted to poach a player from under our noses they would regardless of buying a programme or not.

For what it's worth, I'm not an old timer and I think it's a ridiculous stance to have.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 21:38 - Feb 9 with 3341 viewsSwailsey

Is it right all money taken from programme sales are being given to the Norwich on 20:03 - Feb 8 by Championship

Up to the individual. Personally I wouldn't. Perhaps I am petty.

Dear lord.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024