Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The stats don't lie 20:28 - Feb 10 with 1190 viewssaddlemaker

OK so we haven't beaten Norwich in 10 years. Haven't won an an FA Cup tie in 10 years either, and now we are well adrift at the bottom of 'Division 2' So, so sad. Best of luck to PL, but before you berate me, as I have not posted for a while, I have seen 700+ Town matches. The blame lies with the filthy lucre involved nowadays in professional football.. Which is why, as much as I love the Town, I choose to go to go and watch Woodbridge instead
The stats don't lie on 20:30 - Feb 10 with 1157 viewspointofblue

I agree with you though I'm aware we're being slightly hypcoritical. The whole point of Evans coming in (alongside rescuing the club from debt) was so we could join the filthy lucre.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The stats don't lie on 20:31 - Feb 10 with 1146 views44_not_out

Thanks for that.... I’m already anticipating your next post in a couple years.

Enjoy Woodbridge
The stats don't lie on 20:52 - Feb 10 with 1043 viewssaddlemaker

The stats don't lie on 20:31 - Feb 10 by 44_not_out

Thanks for that.... I’m already anticipating your next post in a couple years.

Enjoy Woodbridge

Respect your opinion 44 from one who in the Churchmans, witnessed Town beat Real Madrid and Barcelona
The stats don't lie on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 989 viewsFixed_It

The stats don't lie on 20:52 - Feb 10 by saddlemaker

Respect your opinion 44 from one who in the Churchmans, witnessed Town beat Real Madrid and Barcelona

So did I. But I stuck with them even when things went downhill. Agree about the money ruining football though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The stats don't lie on 21:05 - Feb 10 with 956 viewsBLUEBEAT

Let’s not forget the teams were in different leagues for a few of those seasons over the last 10 years.

I seem to recall the Budgies were in League 1 for the first of those 10 years...

Poll: W or W

The stats don't lie on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 856 views44_not_out

The stats don't lie on 20:52 - Feb 10 by saddlemaker

I wasn’t expressing an opinion.... I just found your post irrelevant.

Well done for supporting the town when it was easy. Did you get a medal for attending those games against Barcelona and Real Madrid?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024