Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huckerby giving it large on Twitter 22:17 - Feb 10 with 1272 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You don’t see many ex pros do that do you? Of course some are getting wound up. I won’t be but I did notice he had one appearance for England B? Do you get a cap for that? If so they should put it next to the Goss program.

To be fair Norwich have had our number and it looks like It’s not going away anytime
Soon. Thing is their dominance and gloating is from being a YO-YO club not winning anything apart from bragging rights against us in our worst state. They’re nothing never will be.
Huckerby giving it large on Twitter on 22:21 - Feb 10 with 1236 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I used to have a mate called Ryan. I was much better looking than him.

We’d go out to Liberty’s two or three times a week. Most nights I’d pull and poor Ryan would end up with a kebab and a lonely walk home.

Around 1994 there was a month or so when I didn’t pull anyone. I was completely out of luck. This coincided with Ryan pulling girl after girl before normality was restored.

Norwich are Ryan in 1994. It’s their time. They’ll never have success like we knew it but - like Ryan for the first few weeks of that spell, they were insufferable and lacked the brain power to realise it was just a purple patch that was a blip in the way things really were.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Huckerby giving it large on Twitter on 23:31 - Feb 10 with 999 viewspelles321

Huckerby giving it large on Twitter on 22:21 - Feb 10 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I used to have a mate called Ryan. I was much better looking than him.

We’d go out to Liberty’s two or three times a week. Most nights I’d pull and poor Ryan would end up with a kebab and a lonely walk home.

Around 1994 there was a month or so when I didn’t pull anyone. I was completely out of luck. This coincided with Ryan pulling girl after girl before normality was restored.

Norwich are Ryan in 1994. It’s their time. They’ll never have success like we knew it but - like Ryan for the first few weeks of that spell, they were insufferable and lacked the brain power to realise it was just a purple patch that was a blip in the way things really were.

Well that story oozes class...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024