Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) 22:30 - Feb 12 with 630 viewsFootballpete

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) on 01:32 - Feb 13 with 598 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Only those with an insecurity complex.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) on 02:14 - Feb 13 with 589 viewsSpruceMoose

At the same stage in his presidency Obama had attended 9 rallies. Trump has attended 35.

I guess Obama was too busy doing presidential stuff. Bigly sad.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) on 02:34 - Feb 13 with 578 viewsElderGrizzly

Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) on 02:14 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

At the same stage in his presidency Obama had attended 9 rallies. Trump has attended 35.

I guess Obama was too busy doing presidential stuff. Bigly sad.

Saw my first “Keep America Great” banner on a pick-up truck today over here. Bigly exciting
Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) on 03:37 - Feb 13 with 566 viewsSpruceMoose

Do all presidents of the US have Rallies throughout their term in office? (n/t) on 02:34 - Feb 13 by ElderGrizzly

Saw my first “Keep America Great” banner on a pick-up truck today over here. Bigly exciting

Whereabouts are you?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024