Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It all kicked off on Sunday because the Norwich bench 21:50 - Feb 12 with 1485 viewsbluevein

forgot Lambert speaks German.
It all kicked off on Sunday because the Norwich bench on 22:12 - Feb 12 with 1328 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Something along the lines of Dein fussball ist scheisse, Paul Lambert, Dein fussball ist scheisse perhaps

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It all kicked off on Sunday because the Norwich bench on 23:27 - Feb 12 with 1066 viewsMelford

Or they knew he spoke and chucked in a few "du bist eine fotze" and similar in German at him knowing that he was the only one on the bench who could understand it and get wound up by it.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

It all kicked off on Sunday because the Norwich bench on 23:46 - Feb 12 with 1013 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

It all kicked off on Sunday because the Norwich bench on 23:27 - Feb 12 by Melford

Or they knew he spoke and chucked in a few "du bist eine fotze" and similar in German at him knowing that he was the only one on the bench who could understand it and get wound up by it.

Exactly what i called Stiepermann on a couple of occasions.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024