Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only time really this season, this game is make or break. 17:59 - Feb 26 with 2352 viewsMrTown

Lost count of the amount of times I've read, this is a must win, this is our turning point this season. But this truly is that one and only time of the season. We simply have to win this weekend, to claw back to 6 points will be a really confidence boost going into he final games. To stretch out to 12 points will be the final nail in the coffin. We obviously are still going to need favours from elsewhere.

Opinion from the board. 4-1-2-1-2 or 3-5-2. What's your line-up?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 18:03 - Feb 26 with 2334 viewsMrTown

Reading have played a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 and have played with barely any defensive minded midfielders from what I can see in their last 3 or 4 games.

Sheff Utd tore them a new using the 3-5-2 a couple of games ago.

Would 3-5-2 mean no Bishop though.

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 18:05 - Feb 26 with 2325 viewsSuperblue95

No it’s not. The make or break game was the home game against an out of form Sheffield Wednesday at the start of February.

We went down with a whimper and have been doomed since

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 18:24 - Feb 26 with 2299 viewsWhymarkmariner

Sadly even IF we beat Reading it will just be delaying the inevitable. Whilst Manager and players are all singing from the same hymn sheet and saying " We can still stay up" one win won't make any difference as we can't put two or three wins together and the matches coming up after Reading don't exactly fill you with confidence of further wins. Losing Keane doesn't help as we are very limited in replacements. I do have faith in Harrison, but I think he's sadly more a League one player than being good enough to cut the mustard in this league. Quaner hasn't set the World alight, whether he ever will i have my doubts. PL's task was virtually impossible. He came in with a combination of injured players, players untried in this league, his loanees that had in the main not played many games for their teams and players that were returning from injury or have subsequently got injured since he arrived. he also had to contend with the aftermath of the huge rift between supporters and the club that had opened up under the McCarthy's reign. I think he deserves huge credit for what he has achieved in what is a very short time and believe he has the right credentials to turn this club around.
The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:11 - Feb 26 with 2239 viewsMrTown

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 18:05 - Feb 26 by Superblue95

No it’s not. The make or break game was the home game against an out of form Sheffield Wednesday at the start of February.

Oh right ok, thanks for that

Take it you won't be going on Saturday then.

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:17 - Feb 26 with 2231 viewsBlueBadger

EVERY game for the last 3 months has been 'make or break'. I fear we may have broken already.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:18 - Feb 26 with 2226 viewsSwansea_Blue

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 18:05 - Feb 26 by Superblue95

We can argue of this one all day, but I suspect you’re closer than the OP. I’d put it right back in October after we failed to build on our unexpected win at Swansea. Then went down 2-0, 2-0 and 3-0 with 2 of those being QPR at home and Milwall away, neither of whom we doing anything at the time.

That was confirmation for me that we were properly broken and not going to make it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:19 - Feb 26 with 2233 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:11 - Feb 26 by MrTown

I am going Saturday but think we have no chance of survival.

A win with Rotherham and Bolton losing would be nice but I can't see us doing 7 points better than Reading over the following 11 games. You never know but I can't see it myself.

As for the team:

Bart

Bree Pennington Collins Chambers Kenlock

Bishop Chalobah Judge

Quaner Jackson

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:32 - Feb 26 with 2213 viewsbritbiker

Thats why the late goal at wigan was so damaging. If we had held on and beat Reading (if), then the difference may have been four points. Still a big ask bearing in mind the crazy injury situation. But it would have been possible.
Login to get fewer ads

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 21:05 - Feb 26 with 2099 viewsMrTown

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:19 - Feb 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am going Saturday but think we have no chance of survival.

A win with Rotherham and Bolton losing would be nice but I can't see us doing 7 points better than Reading over the following 11 games. You never know but I can't see it myself.

As for the team:

Bart

Bree Pennington Collins Chambers Kenlock

Bishop Chalobah Judge

Quaner Jackson

Probably as good of team as we could play.

If the diamond

Bart
Bree - Chambers - Collins - Kenlock
Chalobah
Bishop - Downes
Judge
Jackson - Quaner

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 21:08 - Feb 26 with 2089 viewsSuperblue95

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 19:11 - Feb 26 by MrTown

I don’t live in England so unfortunately I don’t get to many games a season.

I say unfortunately, but it’s most likely a blessing

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 21:40 - Feb 26 with 2040 viewsNSL

Anyone who seriously thinks we have 1% Chance of staying up knows nothing about football. This is the poorest side ever in history. We are going down. Any other approach to the game which doesn’t have preparation for a league 1 fight next season at the heart of it is utterly ridiculous .thank you

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 04:23 - Feb 27 with 1907 viewsBenters2

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 21:40 - Feb 26 by NSL

Anyone who seriously thinks we have 1% Chance of staying up knows nothing about football. This is the poorest side ever in history. We are going down. Any other approach to the game which doesn’t have preparation for a league 1 fight next season at the heart of it is utterly ridiculous .thank you

I make you right.
The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 07:50 - Feb 27 with 1787 viewsSuperblue95

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 21:40 - Feb 26 by NSL

“This is the poorest side ever in history”

Nothing like being a drama queen is there matey?

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 07:59 - Feb 27 with 1770 viewsBenters2

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 07:50 - Feb 27 by Superblue95

“This is the poorest side ever in history”

Nothing like being a drama queen is there matey?

It is Towns he is right.
The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 08:52 - Feb 27 with 1716 viewsSuperblue95

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 07:59 - Feb 27 by Benters2

It is Towns he is right.

Perhaps, but he didn’t say in towns

The only time really this season, this game is make or break. on 15:54 - Feb 27 with 1553 viewsLeagueOne

We can beat Reading though - we won't, but it is possible.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024