Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust 19:37 - Feb 28 with 3236 viewsRyorry

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47399539

Action which we can all unite in approval of maybe?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 19:38 - Feb 28 with 3221 viewsSpruceMoose

I wouldn't hold my breath!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 19:57 - Feb 28 with 3183 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hopefully he can be impeached (not sure if Israel has this process) before the general election where he hopes to form a coalition with Otzma Yehudit, a far right racist party.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:02 - Feb 28 with 3175 viewscrunchie1978

What's it got to do with brexit?
Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:09 - Feb 28 with 3161 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 19:38 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

I wouldn't hold my breath!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/gaza-israel-un-inquiry-killings-pr

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:11 - Feb 28 with 3159 viewsericclacton

Netflix and Yahoo merge.

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 3135 viewsLord_Lucan

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:11 - Feb 28 by ericclacton

Netflix and Yahoo merge.

Brilliant !

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:25 - Feb 28 with 3117 viewsSwansea_Blue

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:02 - Feb 28 by crunchie1978

What's it got to do with brexit?

Corruption, bribery, fraud, breach of trust....hmm, I wonder...🤔

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:35 - Feb 28 with 3094 viewsSWGF

Let it go Lynn, you're never going to meet him

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:56 - Feb 28 with 3058 viewsRyorry

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:11 - Feb 28 by ericclacton

Netflix and Yahoo merge.

You've just reminded me what this board's been missing lately.

You!

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 21:14 - Feb 28 with 3036 viewsClapham_Junction

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 19:57 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

Hopefully he can be impeached (not sure if Israel has this process) before the general election where he hopes to form a coalition with Otzma Yehudit, a far right racist party.

There is no impeachment process. He just has to go on trial like any other member of the public.

The trial will probably drag on for a long time with numerous appeals if he loses. It took a long, long time for former PM Ehud Olmert to be jailed.

Even if the man known as the Israeli Thatcher is removed from the position, Likud have a long list of odious individuals lined up to replace him like Yisrael Katz (now foreign minister).

The best possible/realistic outcome is for a minority government to be formed by the Blue & White alliance, Labor and Meretz, which will also be supported (but not joined) by the Arab parties. Polling is currently on a knife-edge, and a lot will depend on which parties get across the electoral threshold.
Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 22:26 - Feb 28 with 2976 viewsSwansea_Blue

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 20:56 - Feb 28 by Ryorry

You've just reminded me what this board's been missing lately.

You!

I enjoyed that.

Ma bubbly whoey

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 23:04 - Feb 28 with 2944 viewsericclacton

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 23:47 - Feb 28 with 2916 viewsEireannach_gorm

Eric is back in the room!

[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 23:53]
Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 00:13 - Mar 1 with 2898 viewsRyorry

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 23:47 - Feb 28 by Eireannach_gorm

Eric is back in the room!

[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 23:53]

Yeah well, if you support ITFC in season 2018/19 you gotta believe in miracles innit ..!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 0:14]

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 01:10 - Mar 1 with 2880 viewsEireannach_gorm

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 01:34 - Mar 1 with 2871 viewsEireannach_gorm

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 00:13 - Mar 1 by Ryorry

Yeah well, if you support ITFC in season 2018/19 you gotta believe in miracles innit ..!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 0:14]

Netanyahu going to be prosecuted for corruption - bribery fraud, breach of trust on 08:41 - Mar 1 with 2741 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024