Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? 16:59 - Mar 2 with 5336 viewsMr_Ipswich

Some serious answers needed tonight. That’s atrocious. Worst result of the season.
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 3659 viewsAlexGreen

Judging by all of us applauding the team off, I don't think so.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 3615 viewsBackToRussia

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:01 - Mar 2 by AlexGreen

Happy Clappers

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 3569 viewsTrequartista

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:01 - Mar 2 by AlexGreen

Great, a bunch of happy clappers.

The players will now think everything is ok and the manager will be saying how well we've done in the press conference.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 3471 viewsfloridaboy

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:03 - Mar 2 by Trequartista

The players will now think everything is ok and the manager will be saying how well we've done in the press conference.

Lets be honest here, with what Lambert inherited and with the injuries he has had to deal with, I am not sure what else he could have done. At least he has tried to play the game rather than just lump it upfield.

I for one am certainly not going to knock the man!
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3438 viewsUncle_Bulgaria

Look at the quality of the team....all the answers you need
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3436 viewsBlueBadger

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:03 - Mar 2 by Trequartista

If there's one thing we've learnt in recent seasons it's that good performance in the press box is valued far higher than actually on the pitch by a large section of ITFC support.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3419 viewsBluesquid

The PR exercise has succeeded, we have been sold relegation to League 1.
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:07 - Mar 2 with 3367 viewschicoazul

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:05 - Mar 2 by floridaboy

Lets be honest here, with what Lambert inherited and with the injuries he has had to deal with, I am not sure what else he could have done. At least he has tried to play the game rather than just lump it upfield.

This is a fair comment. The injury situation is pretty amazing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:09 - Mar 2 with 3305 viewsTrequartista

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:05 - Mar 2 by floridaboy

I don't think that washes anymore, he's had many more games than Hurst, and still, i believe, a worse record, and had a transfer window. He brought in a player whose hamstring is on it's last legs and a player who hadn't scored for about a year, and hey presto, one is always injured and the other can't score.

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:23 - Mar 2 with 3035 viewsAlabaster_Codify

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:09 - Mar 2 by Trequartista

I don't think that washes anymore, he's had many more games than Hurst, and still, i believe, a worse record, and had a transfer window. He brought in a player whose hamstring is on it's last legs and a player who hadn't scored for about a year, and hey presto, one is always injured and the other can't score.

1 transfer window isn't going to fix the total shambles we had in that Hurst XI

No thanks...I don't do the horse

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:23 - Mar 2 with 3030 viewsreusersfreekicks

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:09 - Mar 2 by Trequartista

Didn't you always used to criticise McCarthy. When were you last positive about us?
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:25 - Mar 2 with 2994 viewsMullet

No, and it shouldn't be.

He's not made things easy for himself, and he's not the manager we had a year ago, but that no longer matters. We need him and he needs us right now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:25 - Mar 2 with 2974 viewsRadlett_blue

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:23 - Mar 2 by Alabaster_Codify

1 transfer window isn't going to fix the total shambles we had in that Hurst XI

Particularly because of our situation marooned at the bottom. As Lambert had shown no sign of turning around Town's fortunes, Evans didn't want to throw away more money & decent players were understandably reluctant to come here. Hence we got loanees & cast offs, of which only Judge looks up to the mark.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:29 - Mar 2 with 2903 viewsDarth_Koont

Don't be such a tart.

The team played well but poor recruitment and an awful start to the season has put us where we are. We're missing exactly the players we let leave and we never replaced them.

Nothing to fault about today. We played as well as a relegated team can play and that's been the story pretty much since Lambert took over.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:31 - Mar 2 with 2861 viewsatlanticblue

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:29 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Don't be such a tart.

The team played well but poor recruitment and an awful start to the season has put us where we are. We're missing exactly the players we let leave and we never replaced them.

Nothing to fault about today. We played as well as a relegated team can play and that's been the story pretty much since Lambert took over.

Today was the straw that broke the camels back
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:34 - Mar 2 with 2803 viewsTrequartista

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:23 - Mar 2 by reusersfreekicks

Didn't you always used to criticise McCarthy. When were you last positive about us?

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:36 - Mar 2 with 2769 viewshomer_123

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:29 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Don't be such a tart.

Surely, DK, his remit first and foremost was to keep us up?

I can't imagine Evans and he agreed League 1 football would be ok?

Even with Lambert signings in Jan, we are marginally better than under Hurst. He really hasn't progressed us at all on the pitch.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 2685 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:36 - Mar 2 by homer_123

Even with Lambert signings in Jan, we are marginally better than under Hurst. He really hasn't progressed us at all on the pitch.

Sure. But we don't have the players.

I think players like Judge, Collins, Quaner and Keane are good Championship players in the right team. But effectively they've helped helped get us back to being the right team, not turning our season around,

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:46 - Mar 2 with 2616 viewshomer_123

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:41 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Sure. But we don't have the players.

I think players like Judge, Collins, Quaner and Keane are good Championship players in the right team. But effectively they've helped helped get us back to being the right team, not turning our season around,

Under Lambert we've been, at best, marginally better than under Hurst footballing wise. That's really it.

Be very interesting to see what Lambert does in the summer. He's going to lose nearly all of those players and very unlikely to have decent backing from Evans.

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:50 - Mar 2 with 2558 viewsfooters

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:46 - Mar 2 by homer_123

Under Lambert we've been, at best, marginally better than under Hurst footballing wise. That's really it.

Be very interesting to see what Lambert does in the summer. He's going to lose nearly all of those players and very unlikely to have decent backing from Evans.

We're such a fcking mess, all over the place. I do trust Lambert do get us right though. One window isn't enough. Total clear-out and reassessment in the summer. You can't make chocolate cake with sh1t, sadly. But Lambert does try and has brought some togetherness and positivity to the club, which is very welcome.

If anyone could name a realistic appointment who could or would have done better, please do name drop them here.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:55 - Mar 2 with 2479 viewsDarth_Koont

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:46 - Mar 2 by homer_123

I agree. But this is where BCWYWF really comes in.

There are no simple answers to Championship football and reversing the momentum of a poor, dysfunctional squad needs a miracle.

I don't expect Lambert to supply a miracle to find results from nowhere but he's done something to get us looking like a football team.

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:56 - Mar 2 with 2455 viewshomer_123

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:50 - Mar 2 by footers

We're such a fcking mess, all over the place. I do trust Lambert do get us right though. One window isn't enough. Total clear-out and reassessment in the summer. You can't make chocolate cake with sh1t, sadly. But Lambert does try and has brought some togetherness and positivity to the club, which is very welcome.

If anyone could name a realistic appointment who could or would have done better, please do name drop them here.

Clear out....ok. What evidence is there that Evans will stump up funds to sign anyone but mediocre League 1 signings?

Lambert would have been a very decent appointment last summer. He was a good appointment when Hurst left but his footballing approach wasn't right when trying to keep us up.

Genuinely concerned about the long term. Nothing at all indicates that we will halt our slow steady decline.

I've been thinking of remits lately... on 18:02 - Mar 2 with 2386 viewsScottCandage

Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 17:36 - Mar 2 by homer_123

Is there any reason why every single person on the medical staff shouldn't be replaced? Even if they can point to accidental injury for every single injury over the last three years, there's been way too many of them, and they haven't been able to bring many back to full health as soon as we needed. Absolute failure in all respects. You fail like that in business, you're history.
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 18:08 - Mar 2 with 2309 viewsjasondozzell

We were far worse at Millwall!

Lambert has got us at least trying to play.

I think it was always a v tough job to save us. Too many players left in summer.
Is this the moment Lambert’s ‘good will’ officially ends? on 23:18 - Mar 2 with 1756 viewsSitfcB

Happy clapping c units.

Our fans even clapped the attendance being read out.

ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024