Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? 07:13 - Mar 4 with 2070 viewsOxford_Blue

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ipswich-town/news/c
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 07:30 - Mar 4 with 1991 viewschicoazul

Well not really, no. He was hardly going to come out and say anything else.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:03 - Mar 4 with 1880 viewsSuperblue95

I’ll never understand “fans” who dig out old articles like this in order to laugh at their supposed club

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:06 - Mar 4 with 1859 viewsBluebell

What was he supposed to say when interviewed? "I agree with the bookies and we will be in a relegation battle".

Be real.
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:08 - Mar 4 with 1850 viewsglasso

Yeah, it's really embarrassing that the club's captain started the season with a positive attitude and a bit of fight. Bet he's cringing reading that back. What an idiot.
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:30 - Mar 4 with 1761 viewsdavblue

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:03 - Mar 4 by Superblue95

I’ll never understand “fans” who dig out old articles like this in order to laugh at their supposed club

hahaha.

This poster defends Evans to the hilt, he's allowed no criticism in his eyes.

Then he has the gall to call me captain hindsight when i said Hurst was the wrong appointment.....
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 9:07]
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:34 - Mar 4 with 1732 viewsBlueBadger

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:08 - Mar 4 by glasso

Yeah, it's really embarrassing that the club's captain started the season with a positive attitude and a bit of fight. Bet he's cringing reading that back. What an idiot.

Not only that but he's tried to keep it all season, the b*stard.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:36 - Mar 4 with 1723 viewsSuperblue95

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:30 - Mar 4 by davblue

hahaha.

Then he has the gall to call me captain hindsight when i said Hurst was the wrong appointment.....

He gets his missus to berate you? That really takes the biscuit

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:41 - Mar 4 with 1699 viewsBenters2

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:30 - Mar 4 by davblue

hahaha.

Haha !

Buy the club then
Login to get fewer ads

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:43 - Mar 4 with 1694 viewsBenters2

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:06 - Mar 4 by Bluebell

What was he supposed to say when interviewed? "I agree with the bookies and we will be in a relegation battle".

Be real.

I wonder if he put money on it?
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 09:09 - Mar 4 with 1605 viewsdavblue

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:41 - Mar 4 by Benters2

Haha !

Buy the club then

There's a few conditions first.

I'm waiting for the club to reach it's lowest point and i need to win 150 million on the lottery.
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 14:42 - Mar 4 with 1316 viewsBluesquid

Well he was out by a country mile in that interview, pretty much like his defending if we're honest.
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 1165 viewsChampionship

He believed that the Blues can "cause a few heads to turn"

Got to give him that one!
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 18:28 - Mar 4 with 1084 viewsSwailsey

Melt.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 18:36 - Mar 4 with 1045 viewsSuperblue95

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 18:28 - Mar 4 by Swailsey

Melt.

Bit harsh on Chambo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024