Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal 23:24 - Mar 12 with 1133 viewsreusersfreekicks

Deserves much credit for his work for the goal. Great timing and skill!
Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 00:07 - Mar 13 with 1067 viewsbournemouthblue

hopefully that silences the doubters a little bit

He's far ore used to little moves like that when playing with his younger colleagues

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:02 - Mar 13 with 906 viewsGeoffSentence

I have just watched the highlights and noticed that the commentary team were saying it was Dozell.

They don't look that alike do they? Or maybe the commentators couldn't believe that was Kenlock.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:03 - Mar 13 with 901 viewsKieran_Knows

I thought the flick by Nolan in the build up was quality as well. Really starting to show promise after a (very) slow start.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:07 - Mar 13 with 889 viewsReuser_is_God

Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:02 - Mar 13 by GeoffSentence

I have just watched the highlights and noticed that the commentary team were saying it was Dozell.

They don't look that alike do they? Or maybe the commentators couldn't believe that was Kenlock.

Even the studio pundits after the game were saying it was Dozzell.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:28 - Mar 13 with 853 viewsNazemariner

Dozzell took the corner didn't he?

It shouldn't surprise you that Don Goodman got it wrong. The man is a clueless buffoon!
Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:35 - Mar 13 with 827 viewslinhdi

Fantastic skill by Kenlock for the goal on 09:07 - Mar 13 by Reuser_is_God

Even the studio pundits after the game were saying it was Dozzell.

Dozzell and Kenlock were ribbing each other in Twitter about it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024