Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This board is really beige at the moment... 09:14 - Mar 13 with 2308 viewschicoazul

....where are the good posters such as BojK, Cotty, Glassers, imsureazzure, Benters, Vestanpance (not seen him for ages), VapourTrail, and Captain Obvious?

I'm sick of seeing you people just agree with one another all the time. We need to stir things up.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:22 - Mar 13 with 2245 viewsDarth_Koont

SUQ

Pronouns: He/Him

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:24 - Mar 13 with 2237 viewsLamp

SaveUs_MJH
This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:39 - Mar 13 with 2206 viewsBlueBadger

Surely with most of those lot missing we'd be arguing less?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:40 - Mar 13 with 2197 viewsSwansea_Blue

I agree with the OP

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:43 - Mar 13 with 2188 viewsfooters

Do one of your drug or God ones again, love.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:45 - Mar 13 with 2180 viewschicoazul

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:43 - Mar 13 by footers

Do one of your drug or God ones again, love.

There's only so much hate mail even I am prepared to receive.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:38 - Mar 13 with 2047 viewseireblue

Is the horse morality one cheering you up yet?
This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:47 - Mar 13 with 2031 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm here buh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:48 - Mar 13 with 2031 viewsSpruceMoose

imsureazzure had an almighty flounce and disappeared when Phil told him to behave himself (his account has been deleted by the looks of it), Glassers had an almighty flounce and disappeared when he was told it wasn't on to smear everyone as a racist, Benters had an almighty flounce and disappeared when he was reported for abuse.

Don't know about the rest. Maybe they've seen sense. Doesn't really matter though. This place is like the Hotel California. Nobody is going anywhere.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 17:50]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:49 - Mar 13 with 2024 viewschicoazul

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:47 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

I'm here buh.

I saw you were back the other day! This is a better place for your presence, friend.

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:52 - Mar 13 with 2002 viewsJ2BLUE

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:49 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

I saw you were back the other day! This is a better place for your presence, friend.

Cheers.

Agree with you on the site. We need to bring back the old school.

Truly impaired.

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:54 - Mar 13 with 1995 viewsSpruceMoose

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:52 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Cheers.

Cotty and VapourTrail are still here on a somewhat regular basis.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:55 - Mar 13 with 1987 viewsgiant_stow

This board is really beige at the moment... on 09:24 - Mar 13 by Lamp

SaveUs_MJH

titch is back!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This board is really beige at the moment... on 18:12 - Mar 13 with 1959 viewsEwan_Oozami

Vestanpance? Now there was a poster - I can definitely agree with you on that! ;-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 18:23 - Mar 13 with 1927 viewsEwan_Oozami

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:52 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Cheers.

Old school? From what I remember (in my old guise as Prof2), it was all music, cheese, true fans, new regime and amateurish trolling....oh, er, hang on....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:28 - Mar 13 with 1867 viewsBrixtonBlue

interesting definition of "good" there.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:30 - Mar 13 with 1859 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......maybe you shouldn't stick people on ignore then!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:51 - Mar 13 with 1832 viewschicoazul

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:28 - Mar 13 by BrixtonBlue

interesting definition of "good" there.

Debating semantics again Jerseys?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:51 - Mar 13 with 1830 viewsfooters

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:51 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

Debating semantics again Jerseys?

*Semitics

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:57 - Mar 13 with 1817 viewsSeablu

This board is really beige at the moment... on 19:51 - Mar 13 by footers

*Semitics

Someone in Glasgow just twitched involuntarily.
This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:07 - Mar 13 with 1783 viewsRyorry

This board is really beige at the moment... on 17:48 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

imsureazzure had an almighty flounce and disappeared when Phil told him to behave himself (his account has been deleted by the looks of it), Glassers had an almighty flounce and disappeared when he was told it wasn't on to smear everyone as a racist, Benters had an almighty flounce and disappeared when he was reported for abuse.

Don't know about the rest. Maybe they've seen sense. Doesn't really matter though. This place is like the Hotel California. Nobody is going anywhere.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 17:50]

Wow, wasn't aware Imsureazure had gone - sorry to hear that, he was a very decent poster from what I saw of him. I'm guessing that he thought someone, or more than one, had got away with anti-semitism, an issue which I know he cared passionately about - but that really is just a guess.

GB had enough of the anti-semitism quarrels. I know this won't be a popular view, but I think many people just didn't get how seriously the issue affected him vis a vis his family; he therefore fought tooth and claw about it on here, maybe went a bit ott at times, but he clearly genuinely saw it as his duty to fight it on all fronts, and that meant there was no barrier between here & his real life. I should add that he was one of only two people who bothered to stand up for me when I was being blatantly bullied by a couple of people on here; he has a very strong sense of justice & sometimes steps in where angels fear to tread!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:09 - Mar 13 with 1774 viewsSpruceMoose

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:07 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

Wow, wasn't aware Imsureazure had gone - sorry to hear that, he was a very decent poster from what I saw of him. I'm guessing that he thought someone, or more than one, had got away with anti-semitism, an issue which I know he cared passionately about - but that really is just a guess.

GB had enough of the anti-semitism quarrels. I know this won't be a popular view, but I think many people just didn't get how seriously the issue affected him vis a vis his family; he therefore fought tooth and claw about it on here, maybe went a bit ott at times, but he clearly genuinely saw it as his duty to fight it on all fronts, and that meant there was no barrier between here & his real life. I should add that he was one of only two people who bothered to stand up for me when I was being blatantly bullied by a couple of people on here; he has a very strong sense of justice & sometimes steps in where angels fear to tread!

It was way before Anti-Semeticsgate I think. He's been gone for months now.

Can't remember what caused it, but remember thinking at the time it was much a do about nothing. I agree, it's a shame he went.

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:17 - Mar 13 with 1758 viewsJ2BLUE

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:07 - Mar 13 by Ryorry

Agree on GB. I thought the accusations that he was using anti-semitism to attack Corbyn were completely unfair and untrue.

Not the first time something very personal from the 'real world' has been used to attack someone on here and go way beyond what I would say is 'acceptable'. By all means call someone a tw@t if you want but leave their family out of it.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:20]

Truly impaired.

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:21 - Mar 13 with 1741 viewsSpruceMoose

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:17 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Agree on GB. I thought the accusations that he was using anti-semitism to attack Corbyn were completely unfair and untrue.

Not the first time something very personal from the 'real world' has been used to attack someone on here and go way beyond what I would say is 'acceptable'. By all means call someone a tw@t if you want but leave their family out of it.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:20]

I'd like to bring up a counter point to your post. Nobody brought family into it but GB. The only person I can hand on heart say I saw reference his family was GB himself. There could have of course been occasions I missed.

Talking of the 'real world' it was also GB who threatened to notify outside parties of posters and threads on here. Calling somebody a racist without good founding can cause that person a huge amount of trouble in 'real life'. Every day someone new was getting unfairly labeled with it. It had gone too far.

Whatever genuine point GB had at one point was lost along the way in bickering, point scoring and outright smearing. I hope he benefits from a break, and when he returns we can all move on.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:22]

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:24 - Mar 13 with 1731 viewsJ2BLUE

This board is really beige at the moment... on 20:21 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

I'd like to bring up a counter point to your post. Nobody brought family into it but GB. The only person I can hand on heart say I saw reference his family was GB himself. There could have of course been occasions I missed.

Talking of the 'real world' it was also GB who threatened to notify outside parties of posters and threads on here. Calling somebody a racist without good founding can cause that person a huge amount of trouble in 'real life'. Every day someone new was getting unfairly labeled with it. It had gone too far.

Whatever genuine point GB had at one point was lost along the way in bickering, point scoring and outright smearing. I hope he benefits from a break, and when he returns we can all move on.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:22]

People knew about his family and kept accusing him of using anti-semitism to further his agenda.

Agree with your second paragraph, that wasn't on and frankly on his last thread he was totally wrong IMO.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024