Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest Fans from Harry 11:19 - Mar 15 with 1572 viewsKropotkin123

“This won't be easy. I watched them drag Bristol City all over the pitch the other night. I can't believe this team is bottom on that performance”,

“They have started taking the odd point from games now so I would not be surprised to see them beat us at the weekend”

“Ipswich have drawn five of their last six games. They are going down, but are not just giving away games.”

“As we saw at the weekend, they went to West Brom and got a draw”

“They have been much better over the past month”

May the turnaround continue, COYB

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Forest Fans from Harry on 12:15 - Mar 15 with 1458 viewsflimflam

Quite sure people are capable of reading Harry's post rather than you stealing his thunder.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Forest Fans from Harry on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 1353 viewsSwansea_Blue

Forest Fans from Harry on 12:15 - Mar 15 by flimflam

Quite sure people are capable of reading Harry's post rather than you stealing his thunder.

I'm not! I haven't seen Harry's post

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Forest Fans from Harry on 13:00 - Mar 15 with 1333 viewsHerbivore

Miaow!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Forest Fans from Harry on 13:05 - Mar 15 with 1315 viewsflimflam

Forest Fans from Harry on 13:00 - Mar 15 by Herbivore

Miaow!

Having a stinker of a day sorry :-(

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Forest Fans from Harry on 13:20 - Mar 15 with 1278 viewsjeera

The poster has mentioned due credit!

Bully.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Forest Fans from Harry on 13:21 - Mar 15 with 1272 viewsjeera

Forest Fans from Harry on 12:57 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

I'm not! I haven't seen Harry's post

Shocking.

Credit to Ipswich, They Are Almost Dead and Buried But Still Fighting - Notes for Nottingham Forest by NewsTWTD 15 Mar 2019 10:45
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35680/credit-to-ipswich-they-are-almost-dead-and-buried-but-still-fighting--notes-for-nottingham-forest

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Shame on you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Forest Fans from Harry on 14:23 - Mar 15 with 1169 viewsKropotkin123

Not really stealing his thunder though, as I gave him full credit in the title, and posted on the same forum he did.

I'm sure he won't mind Ipswich fans taking positivity from his blog, encouraging more positivity and generating more enthusiasm for his blog.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 14:24]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Forest Fans from Harry on 14:25 - Mar 15 with 1159 viewsSwansea_Blue

Forest Fans from Harry on 13:21 - Mar 15 by jeera

Shocking.

Credit to Ipswich, They Are Almost Dead and Buried But Still Fighting - Notes for Nottingham Forest by NewsTWTD 15 Mar 2019 10:45
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35680/credit-to-ipswich-they-are-almost-dead-and-buried-but-still-fighting--notes-for-nottingham-forest

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Shame on you.

Oh, we've got a news page! How long has that been there? I think it's broken though as all the Brexit stuff is missing....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Forest Fans from Harry on 14:27 - Mar 15 with 1144 viewsKropotkin123

Forest Fans from Harry on 14:25 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

Oh, we've got a news page! How long has that been there? I think it's broken though as all the Brexit stuff is missing....

Maybe you have it on football mode

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024