Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season - core squad 12:33 - Mar 15 with 867 viewsBobbychase

Harry Wright (I'd like Bart to stay based on his recent upturn in form but I can see us cashing in)
New senior keeper

Chambers
Emmanuel
Kenlock
Woolfenden
Nsiala
Another experienced centre back

Bishop
Judge
Dozzell
Nolan
Huws
Skuse
Downes
Rowe
Nydam
Edwards

Keane
Sears
Jackson
Harrison
Lankester
Folami
A proper No 9, 20-goal-a-season type.

I don't see a future for Grant Ward with the amount of midfielders we have on our books (and that's without any summer transfer activity).

If Collins was fit and would consider dropping to L1 for regular football I'd have him in there too. Defence is clearly where we need to strengthen

I watch a fair bit of League One football and with that core squad I think we'll have some good times next season. Evans should pursue the signatures of Judge and Keane with plenty of enthusiasm though.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Next season - core squad on 12:38 - Mar 15 with 830 viewsKieran_Knows

My view on the squad is something along the lines of...

Stay;
Chambers
Edwards
Skuse
Nolan
Bishop
Nydam
Sears
Downes
Dozzell
Emmanuel
Wright
Kenlock
Woolfenden
Lankester

Hopeful of staying;
Keane
Judge
Bart

Definitely released/sold;
Donacien
Knudsen
Spence
Rowe
Roberts
Adeyemi
Collins
Dawkins

50/50;
Jackson
Harrison
Ward
Nsiala
Huws

Plus the other 5 loan players all returning to their clubs.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:43]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Next season - core squad on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 776 viewsbontcho

I don't this is far from what PL will do.

I think we'll sign at least one, if not two, full backs (perhaps Elder). I don't think Clements is quite ready, but then again I didn't think El Mizouni was, as good as he looks in the u23s (I've seen the u23s two or three times this year). I guess the other option at full back is Cotter but reading between the lines he's gone off the boil, but who knows the incentive of being in his final year of the contract may focus him. I wonder if Ndaba will be the 4th centre back - I suspect we'll see him once or twice in the next 9 games.

Rowe an interesting one. I think Sears' injury probably opens up a slot but I think teams will be interested in him and we might take the opportunity to get him off the books, while Roberts will be harder to shift so might stay. El Mizouni might be ahead of them now anyway. I think McGavin will be in or around the squad next year, he kind of needs to be or else that's it for him.

If we sign Keane we won't sign another striker. Morris will hopefully be part of the squad post injury.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Next season - core squad on 14:22 - Mar 15 with 689 viewsSomethingBlue

I'd add two full-backs to that and cut Rowe. Otherwise not far off I reckon.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024