Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? 11:08 - Mar 15 with 10291 viewsBluefish

When I say people I mean non racist people

Surely it is time to just pretend it never happened

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:12 - Mar 15 with 4188 viewsNo9

A nice theory but, if you listened to an interview with Owen Patterson he claims brexit is mainstream tory policy and will remain so
That means the right wing Britsh media will support it - no matter how long it takes
Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:16 - Mar 15 with 4165 views26_Paz

Wow, just wow. Does the arrogance know no bounds. I would almost welcome another referendum now to enjoy the sneering remoaners disbelief when the great British public once again reject vote for sovereignty.

The Paz Man

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:18 - Mar 15 with 4154 viewsPecker

Unfortunately Mark Twain was right.
Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:33 - Mar 15 with 4124 viewsButterbing

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:16 - Mar 15 by 26_Paz

Wow, just wow. Does the arrogance know no bounds. I would almost welcome another referendum now to enjoy the sneering remoaners disbelief when the great British public once again reject vote for sovereignty.

What does "reject vote for sovereignty" mean?
Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:34 - Mar 15 with 4120 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:16 - Mar 15 by 26_Paz

I was asking the non racists

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:35 - Mar 15 with 4117 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:33 - Mar 15 by Butterbing

Something about foreign people but it sounds good

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:36 - Mar 15 with 4114 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:18 - Mar 15 by Pecker

Unfortunately Mark Twain was right.

If you do what you always did you'll get what you always got?
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:00]

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:42 - Mar 15 with 4092 views26_Paz

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:33 - Mar 15 by Butterbing

Sorry, I meant reject the EU and vote for sovereignty

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:43 - Mar 15 with 4084 views26_Paz

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:34 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

I know, that's why I replied. I know you're not the brightest but surely even you accept that not all brexit supporters are racist?

The Paz Man

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:48 - Mar 15 with 4081 viewsFixed_It

There was a very angry man on QT last night. He does. Although I was worried for his health and he might actually be dead now. I feared we might have our first live fatality.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:49 - Mar 15 with 4066 viewschicoazul

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:34 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

I dont know about "believe" but Brexit should definitely happen. We must leave the EU.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:53 - Mar 15 with 4056 viewsPinewoodblue

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:12 - Mar 15 by No9

A nice theory but, if you listened to an interview with Owen Patterson he claims brexit is mainstream tory policy and will remain so
That means the right wing Britsh media will support it - no matter how long it takes

For the record Brexit is still Labour policy, although they would put it to the public vote once parliament agrees on what sort of Brexit they want.

So far Labour have voted down May's deal and No Deal but they still support Brexit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:59 - Mar 15 with 4039 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:43 - Mar 15 by 26_Paz

I know, that's why I replied. I know you're not the brightest but surely even you accept that not all brexit supporters are racist?

Of course but I just wanted to check if those few still believed in it. I know some and they have all changed their minds now. Obviously the get on with it no deal type racists wont ever change their minds though

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:01 - Mar 15 with 4035 viewsBluefish

Lollerskates some angry little person has reported this as abuse. Tragic

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:01 - Mar 15 with 4031 viewschicoazul

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:01 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Dont you think calling the people who believe in Brexit "racists" is abusive?

EDIT; also Blubbers its a bit rich to hear you call it "tragic" when clearly you intended this post to annoy and alienate people who's views you dont like.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:03]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:02 - Mar 15 with 4024 viewsbaxterbasics

Jeremy Corbyn.

Oh wait, you said non-racist....

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:14 - Mar 15 with 3969 views26_Paz

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:01 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

For the record it wasn't me.

The Paz Man

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:16 - Mar 15 with 3958 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:01 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

EDIT; also Blubbers its a bit rich to hear you call it "tragic" when clearly you intended this post to annoy and alienate people who's views you dont like.

Are you saying there aren't any racists? If you read it I was distinguishing people that voted for Brexit because they fell for the being better off rubbish and those that voted for it based on immigration.

Your desperate plan to make it something else is tragic

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:17 - Mar 15 with 3954 views26_Paz

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:01 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

Very well put

The Paz Man

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:17 - Mar 15 with 3953 viewsflimflam

Charming coming from a bigot

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:17 - Mar 15 with 3949 viewsbaxterbasics

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:14 - Mar 15 by 26_Paz

For the record it wasn't me.

Not me either. Have never used the 'tell teacher' button. Except maybe by mistake once.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:18 - Mar 15 with 3946 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:17 - Mar 15 by flimflam

Charming coming from a bigot

A bigot? Please explain

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:18 - Mar 15 with 3944 viewsDubtractor

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 11:48 - Mar 15 by Fixed_It

There was a very angry man on QT last night. He does. Although I was worried for his health and he might actually be dead now. I feared we might have our first live fatality.

I thought he was going to go full Scanners for a moment there.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:21 - Mar 15 with 3924 viewsgiant_stow

It'll be interesting to see the twtd-towers call on this one.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:21 - Mar 15 with 3915 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:21 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

It'll be interesting to see the twtd-towers call on this one.

Which bit is offensive?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024