Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone feel for Donacien 21:15 - Mar 27 with 4468 viewsMrTown

I thought he was decent at Right-Back. Needed consistent games in consistent position, for its Right-Back.

I thought he looked ok, and I know Spence has Champ experience but he was awful and then Donacien got ushered out to Accrington again and then told he’s 5th choice centre-half or whatever it was.

Feel for the lad, think he’s got something to offer at Right-Back.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 21:18 - Mar 27 with 3903 viewsMrTown

Also was just wondering the mood on the board...

League 1 football

Chambers/Woolfenden

Or

Chambers/Nsiala

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 21:42 - Mar 27 with 3851 viewsSuperblue95

Lambert obviously doesn’t like/rate him from when they were both at Villa. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave and us bring in a new right back

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone feel for Donacien on 23:05 - Mar 27 with 3759 viewsRobTheMonk

I think he's been treated terribly by both managers. Hurst played him everywhere, dropped him and then played him everywhere again. He was alright at right back. Lambert has sacked him off straight away. The whole saga was ridiculous.
Anyone feel for Donacien on 23:52 - Mar 27 with 3714 viewsBonchosBicycle

I thought he was starting to look pretty solid. Didn't stand out in early games but by Villa was looking like he was finding his feet nicely. Considering the problems we had with right back I was puzzled by his apparent sending to Siberia. I'd like to see him get a chance next season. I can't help but think there must be some "history" with him and Lambert. Or maybe he's just been pants in training...
Anyone feel for Donacien on 07:34 - Mar 28 with 3575 viewsbluesym

In my opinion a better option than Spence.Would be good to see him get another run in the side next season, but it doesnt look good for him under Lambert.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 07:46 - Mar 28 with 3547 viewsWickets

I thought he did great against Brentford Hardly gave Alan Judge a kick ,i seem to remember .
Anyone feel for Donacien on 08:13 - Mar 28 with 3498 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone feel for Donacien on 23:52 - Mar 27 by BonchosBicycle

I thought he was starting to look pretty solid. Didn't stand out in early games but by Villa was looking like he was finding his feet nicely. Considering the problems we had with right back I was puzzled by his apparent sending to Siberia. I'd like to see him get a chance next season. I can't help but think there must be some "history" with him and Lambert. Or maybe he's just been pants in training...

Sometimes a manager just doesn't get on with a player for whatever reason, that's not always down to ability they just don't fit for whatever reason

Danny Rowe is another who looks like he has something but chances are we'll sell him to Lincoln in the summer and he'll then do well for them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone feel for Donacien on 09:34 - Mar 28 with 3435 viewsGarv

Anyone feel for Donacien on 23:05 - Mar 27 by RobTheMonk

I think he's been treated terribly by both managers. Hurst played him everywhere, dropped him and then played him everywhere again. He was alright at right back. Lambert has sacked him off straight away. The whole saga was ridiculous.

Can't really sum it up any better than that.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone feel for Donacien on 10:35 - Mar 28 with 3363 viewsMaySixth

I have just read the interview on EADT.

I think Donacien could be a good League One right back.

However, I don't think Lambert rates him that highly and it goes back to when he was at Aston Villa.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 10:56 - Mar 28 with 3316 viewsSouperJim

Anyone feel for Donacien on 10:35 - Mar 28 by MaySixth

However, I don't think Lambert rates him that highly and it goes back to when he was at Aston Villa.

Does seem a shame, but there are always certain players/characters that a given manager just doesn't rate or want in the squad. Given how bright the future looks under Lambert, I can live with losing Donacien, even if it does turn out to be a mistake.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Anyone feel for Donacien on 11:22 - Mar 28 with 3273 viewsWickets

Is it just me or is it a little strange that Donacien interview has not been reported on TWTD other then these forum comments ? Has Phil just missed it ?
Anyone feel for Donacien on 11:28 - Mar 28 with 3269 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone feel for Donacien on 11:22 - Mar 28 by Wickets

Is it just me or is it a little strange that Donacien interview has not been reported on TWTD other then these forum comments ? Has Phil just missed it ?

Phil is planning to double it up with the story about Fabian Wilnis getting a job

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone feel for Donacien on 11:39 - Mar 28 with 3241 viewsWestover

For some reason PL does not like him he was and is a much better right back than Spence who PL played week after week he only had to look at the matches he did play in that position to see that, also it seems he is playing left back at Stanley so he should get a chance but I don't think he will.😖
Anyone feel for Donacien on 13:36 - Mar 28 with 3124 viewsitfcjoe

Other than Bree he has been our best RB - better than Spence, Pennington and the game Emmanuel played there.

I don't get the situation - hopefully he will play a part next season as can cover all across the defence and is a good player, definitely a RB for me though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 13:38 - Mar 28 with 3112 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone feel for Donacien on 10:35 - Mar 28 by MaySixth

When Stuart Taylor or Matt Gill was at Tranmere they took him on loan from Lambert's Villa so you assume as a management team they know the player well - but always felt like he was being punished for the WP issues and being the 6th loanee.

Realistically though, with him here and a limited budget next year the manager will need to be able to get something out of him as can't bin him off with a 3 year deal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 15:01 - Mar 28 with 3030 viewsWickets

Anyone feel for Donacien on 13:38 - Mar 28 by itfcjoe

When Stuart Taylor or Matt Gill was at Tranmere they took him on loan from Lambert's Villa so you assume as a management team they know the player well - but always felt like he was being punished for the WP issues and being the 6th loanee.

Realistically though, with him here and a limited budget next year the manager will need to be able to get something out of him as can't bin him off with a 3 year deal

I had forgotten about the 6th loanee buisness maybe that is all there is to it ? makes more sense now . Next year he could be one of the first choice wingbacks with either Kenlock or Emmanuel ?
Anyone feel for Donacien on 15:12 - Mar 28 with 3019 viewsbefxblue

Anyone feel for Donacien on 15:01 - Mar 28 by Wickets

I had forgotten about the 6th loanee buisness maybe that is all there is to it ? makes more sense now . Next year he could be one of the first choice wingbacks with either Kenlock or Emmanuel ?

I'm sure his signing was made permanent before he was loaned back to Stanley, so he wouldn't have been a loanee to us any longer?
Anyone feel for Donacien on 15:54 - Mar 28 with 2973 viewsWickets

Anyone feel for Donacien on 15:12 - Mar 28 by befxblue

I'm sure his signing was made permanent before he was loaned back to Stanley, so he wouldn't have been a loanee to us any longer?

Yes of course not, its an age thing !! So PL has him behind the others maybe Souper Jim has hit the nail on the head then .
on 16:45 - Mar 28 with 2942 views_

Anyone feel for Donacien on 17:08 - Mar 28 with 2928 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 16:45 - Mar 28 by _

Given how wrong you were about Bish (and admitted as much, so fair play) do you not think you might be wrong about this one too?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 08:41 - Mar 29 with 2765 views_

Anyone feel for Donacien on 17:08 - Mar 28 by BrixtonBlue

Given how wrong you were about Bish (and admitted as much, so fair play) do you not think you might be wrong about this one too?

Anyone feel for Donacien on 08:46 - Mar 29 with 2750 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 08:41 - Mar 29 by _

I never said you questioned their natural ability.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 08:50 - Mar 29 with 2743 views_

Anyone feel for Donacien on 08:46 - Mar 29 by BrixtonBlue

I never said you questioned their natural ability.

Anyone feel for Donacien on 08:53 - Mar 29 with 2735 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 08:50 - Mar 29 by _

Fair enough, good points well made.

on 08:55 - Mar 29 with 2725 views_

Anyone feel for Donacien on 08:53 - Mar 29 by BrixtonBlue

Fair enough, good points well made.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024