Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six more results like that and we should be safe. 17:11 - Apr 6 with 5965 viewsBasingstokeBlue

>ducks<

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 17:13 - Apr 6 with 5958 viewsHerbivore

Even if we somehow did win our last 6 I don't think it'd be enough. We could be down as early as this time next Saturday.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 18:45 - Apr 6 with 5806 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 17:13 - Apr 6 by Herbivore

Even if we somehow did win our last 6 I don't think it'd be enough. We could be down as early as this time next Saturday.

We can't if we win our next match.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 20:53 - Apr 6 with 5699 viewsjas0999

Sadly, I agree.
Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 00:40 - Apr 7 with 5534 viewsBinner

We could be down on Wednesday night.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 01:53 - Apr 7 with 5475 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 00:40 - Apr 7 by Binner

They'll still be a handful that will hold on to an eventual salvation but they're kidding themselves. Optimism is all very well but not for this occasion. Too much to make up and in too little time.

Even as mentioned in the unlikely event we win all remaining games it may not be enough - and all other opposition scores in the vicinity would have to go our way. Nice idea, but not going to happen. Realized some weeks back we had lost league status, you knew ahead of time there was only one direction. It's a real pity, but the team hasn't been good enough, there can be no dispute.
Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 07:48 - Apr 7 with 5382 viewsdaisyisabaddog

We'll be down after the Brum game on Saturday by the looks of it
Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 07:55 - Apr 7 with 5362 viewsHerbivore

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 00:40 - Apr 7 by Binner

Yeah I forgot we were playing on Wednesday, thought our next game was next weekend.

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:18 - Apr 8 with 5132 viewsLeaky

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 07:55 - Apr 7 by Herbivore

Yeah I forgot we were playing on Wednesday, thought our next game was next weekend.

We were down when lost to Reading
Login to get fewer ads

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:31 - Apr 8 with 5101 viewsSwansea_Blue

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:18 - Apr 8 by Leaky

We were down when we appointed Hurst in hindsight

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:34 - Apr 8 with 5089 viewsKieran_Knows

We were down when we lost to Bristol City in November.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:36 - Apr 8 with 5088 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 07:55 - Apr 7 by Herbivore

So did I which means we could win our next two and be down on Saturday.

I would be surprised if there is a mathematical possibility we will stay up after the final whistle on Saturday.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We were down on April 10th 2018 (n/t) on 09:41 - Apr 8 with 5075 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:43 - Apr 8 with 5068 viewsIpswichKnight

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:34 - Apr 8 by Kieran_Knows

We were down when we lost to Bristol City in November.

This, that game is the one where I accepted that our future lay in league 1.

Still I am looking forward to Wednesday.
Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 5021 viewsHerbivore

Think it goes further back. Even if we'd beaten Reading we'd still be 10 points adrift of safety right now.

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:27 - Apr 8 with 4957 viewsKropotkin123

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:59 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

Think it goes further back. Even if we'd beaten Reading we'd still be 10 points adrift of safety right now.

We'd be on 30 points, which is 9 points and 6 goals adrift, as Reading would lose 3, putting them below Rotherham on 39. But I agree with the sentiment.

Apparently, if we win all our remaining games we have a 56% chance of staying up... Not that I'm holding out hope. Best to just enjoy the remaining games and the improvements being made.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 10:29]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:31 - Apr 8 with 4945 viewsGlasgowBlue

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 09:59 - Apr 8 by Herbivore

9. Reading are 13 ahead of us but would be 3 points worse off and we would be 3 points better off. 7 points ahead of us rather than 13.

Rotherham on 39 would then be the team to catch.

So that Reading game really was the killer for us. A true six pointer.

edit. Not sure why I am putting myself through the torture of working that out.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 10:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:39 - Apr 8 with 4920 viewsKropotkin123

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:31 - Apr 8 by GlasgowBlue

9. Reading are 13 ahead of us but would be 3 points worse off and we would be 3 points better off. 7 points ahead of us rather than 13.

Rotherham on 39 would then be the team to catch.

So that Reading game really was the killer for us. A true six pointer.

edit. Not sure why I am putting myself through the torture of working that out.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 10:32]

Particularly when I corrected him 4 mins earlier, lol :P

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:43 - Apr 8 with 4910 viewsGlasgowBlue

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:39 - Apr 8 by Kropotkin123

Particularly when I corrected him 4 mins earlier, lol :P

Ha. Just seen that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:57 - Apr 8 with 4872 viewsPecker

Six more results like that will put us in great shape to challenge for the L1 title next season.
Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:59 - Apr 8 with 4870 viewsHerbivore

Six more results like that and we should be safe. on 10:27 - Apr 8 by Kropotkin123

We'd be on 30 points, which is 9 points and 6 goals adrift, as Reading would lose 3, putting them below Rotherham on 39. But I agree with the sentiment.

Apparently, if we win all our remaining games we have a 56% chance of staying up... Not that I'm holding out hope. Best to just enjoy the remaining games and the improvements being made.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 10:29]

There's still pretty much zero chance of making up a 9 point gap with only 6 games to go. I think the games against Brizzle and Millwall were killers, we gave ourselves a chance to win with enough of the season left that we could get out of it. It was too late by the time we played Reading imo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024