Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... 18:07 - Apr 9 with 2017 viewsSitfcB

...I wouldn’t have had ‘Judgey’

‘Alan Judge - ITFC’ would’ve been good.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 18:07]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:10 - Apr 9 with 1970 viewsmos

Just wouldn’t have done it at all.

He’ll be gone in a few years time, as all a part of the typical footballer’s cycle.

And frankly, he’ll seem rather silly.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:14 - Apr 9 with 1944 viewsBlueBadger

He's done very well not to smear his biro ink there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:19 - Apr 9 with 1928 viewsJ2BLUE

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:10 - Apr 9 by mos

Just wouldn’t have done it at all.

He’ll be gone in a few years time, as all a part of the typical footballer’s cycle.

And frankly, he’ll seem rather silly.

Just an attention seeking idiot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:22 - Apr 9 with 1915 viewsBlueBadger

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:19 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

That's just tattoos in general though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:23 - Apr 9 with 1909 viewsfactual_blue

Not having a tattoo at all would be even better.

But who are we to judge?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:32 - Apr 9 with 1851 viewsfooters

He's going to Dredd that.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:39 - Apr 9 with 1834 viewsmos

Judge is a quality player, there’s no doubt about that.

But he’s played 13 games for Town, and has bagged 1 assist. He’s hardly worth doing something to your body for.

Mind you, there’s my stance on tattoos... I don’t think any of them are worth it, but this one is particularly stupid.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:42 - Apr 9 with 1819 viewsBlueBadger

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 18:39 - Apr 9 by mos

Judge is a quality player, there’s no doubt about that.

But he’s played 13 games for Town, and has bagged 1 assist. He’s hardly worth doing something to your body for.

Mind you, there’s my stance on tattoos... I don’t think any of them are worth it, but this one is particularly stupid.

'But he’s played 13 games for Town, and has bagged 1 assist. He’s hardly worth doing something to your body for. '

That's nothing compared to what some people on here did to themselves over Paul Taylor and his one goal...

Login to get fewer ads

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 19:42 - Apr 9 with 1679 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What an utter loser.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 19:46 - Apr 9 with 1666 viewsfabian_illness

I got my Mrs to have ‘Fishy’ tattooed at the top of her leg, we were both really excited by the signing at the time.
Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 20:11 - Apr 9 with 1588 viewsSonOfSpock

What an Imbecile.
Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 20:13 - Apr 9 with 1577 viewsOwainG1992

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 20:11 - Apr 9 by SonOfSpock

What an Imbecile.

He's having a laugh. Doesnt f*cking harm anyone does it. Grow up.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 20:15 - Apr 9 with 1573 viewsfactual_blue

But enough about you....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 20:52 - Apr 9 with 1499 viewsLimitlessBlue

Hmm, fair play for going through with it but... on 20:13 - Apr 9 by OwainG1992

He's having a laugh. Doesnt f*cking harm anyone does it. Grow up.

there are some real grumpy fuks on this here messageboard!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024