Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds game...... 15:56 - Apr 15 with 2114 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......does the Cobbold stand always sell out that quickly?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Leeds game...... on 16:08 - Apr 15 with 2074 viewsITFC_Forever

We seem to think it's been taken off-sale as the club / police / SAG are having a re-think as to how many away fans are going to be allowed....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds game...... on 16:33 - Apr 15 with 1971 viewshomer_123

Leeds game...... on 16:08 - Apr 15 by ITFC_Forever

We seem to think it's been taken off-sale as the club / police / SAG are having a re-think as to how many away fans are going to be allowed....

I can tell you, Leeds fans are already buying tickets in other parts of the ground.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Leeds game...... on 16:47 - Apr 15 with 1879 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds game...... on 16:33 - Apr 15 by homer_123

I can tell you, Leeds fans are already buying tickets in other parts of the ground.

No sh*t.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds game...... on 17:29 - Apr 15 with 1758 viewsFixed_It

I think the issue is how many are going to descend on the Town regardless of whether they have a ticket or not. Policing them inside the ground will be a lot easier than outside.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Leeds game...... on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 1726 viewsChateauWines

Leeds game...... on 17:29 - Apr 15 by Fixed_It

I think the issue is how many are going to descend on the Town regardless of whether they have a ticket or not. Policing them inside the ground will be a lot easier than outside.

I know three different leeds fans and that all day between 7,000 and 10,000 will come tickets or no tickets. Remember Bournemouth many years ago?

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Leeds game...... on 18:21 - Apr 15 with 1586 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I bought 3 in there this morning and there were plenty to chose from.....now nothing.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Leeds game...... on 18:21 - Apr 15 with 1586 viewsPJH

Leeds game...... on 17:29 - Apr 15 by Fixed_It

Although everybody knew that before the decision was made by whoever made the decision to just give them the normal allocation.
IF Leeds are now getting all of The Cobbold then there has got to be a lot of sorting out to do to relocate Cobbold ST holders plus those that have bought tickets which have been on sale for a week.
Leeds game...... on 01:28 - Apr 16 with 1274 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds game...... on 17:37 - Apr 15 by ChateauWines

I know three different leeds fans and that all day between 7,000 and 10,000 will come tickets or no tickets. Remember Bournemouth many years ago?

I honestly think they’ll be a lot more than that. Imagine the improvements they could make to Felixstowe if they go on a Bournemouth style rampage

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024