Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) 11:51 - Apr 17 with 4321 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 11:52 - Apr 17 with 4312 viewsblueislander

I believe that there is something called the Trades Description Act.
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 21:48 - Apr 17 with 4159 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

How can we trust the poster who said Dozzell would be sold (to Spurs was it?) in the January window?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 4116 viewsOxford_Blue

Seems unlikely they would risk lying to fans, doesn’t it?

If that got out - and it would do - it would be catastrophic.
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 22:06 - Apr 17 with 4087 viewsSuperfrans

Reckon that would be the laws governing fraud, I guess.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 22:10 - Apr 17 with 4071 viewsFifeITFC

Are you buying a season ticket because:

A) You want it, or
B) it depends on how much discount you're giving me?

If you're going to buy one, you're going to buy one...

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 4037 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Probably in much the same way as one can trust them with a direct debit mandate at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 22:45 - Apr 17 with 3978 viewsnshearman1

It's another fudge from an owner who has lost all credibility.
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 23:34 - Apr 17 with 3916 viewsHorseboy

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 11:52 - Apr 17 by blueislander

I believe that there is something called the Trades Description Act.

Like many acts and laws that are not adhered to in society?
Login to get fewer ads

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 07:12 - Apr 18 with 3775 viewsOxford_Blue

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 23:34 - Apr 17 by Horseboy

It’s unlikely that the club is going to commit fraud when the gain is negligible and the risks far outweigh any minor benefit. The damage and negative PR would be disastrous for Evans. There would be criminal prosecutions. It’s not going to happen.

Yes, anyone can breach the law and hope to get away with it . But that only applies here if it is a factor behind the club’s intentions. It clearly isn’t.
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 07:14 - Apr 18 with 3774 viewsgordon

We'll have to keep a running total on here.
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 09:18 - Apr 18 with 3610 viewseireblue

You raise a very good point.

The only solution I can see, is that we sent in an undercover operative. And I think you are obviously the best person for the job.

Unfortunately, since the club read this web site, it is now going to be very tricky, and they will be monitoring all staff history and usage of TWTD. They are a devious lot.

So I know this will be tough, but delete your account now, get a job at ITFC, it is easy ask 26_Paz, and this is crucial, maintain cover well into next season before reporting back.
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 09:27 - Apr 18 with 3589 viewsSwailsey

Lord of god.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 09:28 - Apr 18 with 3579 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 09:31 - Apr 18 with 3572 views26_Paz

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 09:18 - Apr 18 by eireblue

You raise a very good point.

The only solution I can see, is that we sent in an undercover operative. And I think you are obviously the best person for the job.

Unfortunately, since the club read this web site, it is now going to be very tricky, and they will be monitoring all staff history and usage of TWTD. They are a devious lot.

So I know this will be tough, but delete your account now, get a job at ITFC, it is easy ask 26_Paz, and this is crucial, maintain cover well into next season before reporting back.

Hey? I don't have a job at ITFC!

The Paz Man

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 09:43 - Apr 18 with 3528 viewsWeWereZombies

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 23:34 - Apr 17 by Horseboy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-47953542

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 10:37 - Apr 18 with 3455 viewsNo9

Does transparency really matter?
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 11:49 - Apr 18 with 3406 viewsbadadski

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 10:37 - Apr 18 by No9

Does transparency really matter?

Can some one in the supporters group or Phil or anyone put it to them to do a running tally similar to children in need with live up to date season ticket sales.
They can have it live on ITFC website or something.

This will be not only gaining trust but also motivational for previous supporters that were priced out but may be able to afford the lower rates
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 13:52 - Apr 18 with 3295 viewsChateauWines

Because the way the club have angled this promotion is that we drive it. To do that they need to tell us via totaliser how many have been sold. A very clever mechanic. 14k with 20% discount still makes more than 13k with 15% off

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 18 with 3197 views66notout

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 22:45 - Apr 17 by nshearman1

It's another fudge from an owner who has lost all credibility.

Congratulations, you got it in one!
How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 00:37 - Apr 19 with 2986 viewsDeano69

How can we trust the club to be 100% transparent with ST sales? (n/t) on 07:14 - Apr 18 by gordon

We'll have to keep a running total on here.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024