Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down 17:47 - Apr 18 with 4672 viewspickles110564

They are going to close Heathrow, they really mean business.
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 3599 viewsSpruceMoose

Missed you at the Birmingham game. Hope all is well.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 17:52 - Apr 18 with 3581 viewsBlueBadger

I'm not sure that the best way to lobby for a hard Brexit is to create conditions to show how 'good' it is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:03 - Apr 18 with 3545 viewsfooters

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 17:48 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, I forgot about pickles!

Where was you mate?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:13 - Apr 18 with 3517 viewschicoazul

Solidarity with the climate change protesters, fighting as they are for all our futures.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:15 - Apr 18 with 3509 viewspickles110564

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 17:48 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

I was there where were you?
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:16 - Apr 18 with 3502 viewsHerbivore

Good. It's massively important to get climate change higher up on the agenda.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:19 - Apr 18 with 3491 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:15 - Apr 18 by pickles110564

I was there where were you?

Well you weren't in the seat we told you to buy as it remained empty!

Anyway, wherever you were, I hope you enjoyed the game.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 3479 viewspickles110564

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:19 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Well you weren't in the seat we told you to buy as it remained empty!

Anyway, wherever you were, I hope you enjoyed the game.

yes I was in that seat
Login to get fewer ads

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:24 - Apr 18 with 3470 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:23 - Apr 18 by pickles110564

yes I was in that seat

Which seat? I actually sat in the seat we told you to buy in the end as it gave us a bit more space, so unless I didn't notice you on my lap you must have been elsewhere!

Footers, back me up here.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:29 - Apr 18 with 3451 viewsfooters

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:24 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Which seat? I actually sat in the seat we told you to buy in the end as it gave us a bit more space, so unless I didn't notice you on my lap you must have been elsewhere!

Footers, back me up here.

pickles is an end-of-the-row seat THIEF... and a grumpy one at that!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 18:29]

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:33 - Apr 18 with 3428 viewspickles110564

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:29 - Apr 18 by footers

pickles is an end-of-the-row seat THIEF... and a grumpy one at that!
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 18:29]

Yes I was at the end of the row, when i am back in London next week i will take a picture of the ticket to show you.
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:35 - Apr 18 with 3413 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:33 - Apr 18 by pickles110564

Yes I was at the end of the row, when i am back in London next week i will take a picture of the ticket to show you.

Not wishing to doubt you, but my ticket was the end of row on row M. Which row were you sitting in? If there was some confusion I don't want you to think I just didn't bother showing up!

<a href=" https://ibb.co/6WSZh3c"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/vjWB57C/Capture1.png" alt="Capture1" border="0"></a>
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 18:39]

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:57 - Apr 18 with 3342 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:03 - Apr 18 by footers

Yeah, I forgot about pickles!

Where was you mate?

Did you see me waving?.....I even stood next to curly haired kid for a while at the end so you wouldn't miss me .

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:00 - Apr 18 with 3332 viewsHerbivore

Have I inadvertently stumbled on to Grindr?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:01 - Apr 18 with 3330 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 18:57 - Apr 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did you see me waving?.....I even stood next to curly haired kid for a while at the end so you wouldn't miss me .

Were you the blond with big bangers?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:01 - Apr 18 with 3328 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:00 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

Only if your experience of Grindr is being stood up?

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:03 - Apr 18 with 3323 viewsfooters

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:00 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

Hey, depends what you're looking for. We're all pretty relaxed guys.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:05 - Apr 18 with 3313 viewsHerbivore

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:03 - Apr 18 by footers

Hey, depends what you're looking for. We're all pretty relaxed guys.

I always thought the lefty bumfest was metaphorical.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:06 - Apr 18 with 3309 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:05 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

Ever since the group was infiltrated by members of the more extreme 'Echo Chamber and the Bummy men', things have got much more physical.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:07 - Apr 18 with 3309 viewsBloomBlue

Mob role, the police need to start shooting a few of them.
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:08 - Apr 18 with 3304 viewsSpruceMoose

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:07 - Apr 18 by BloomBlue

Thanks for that Father Jack, you can go back to sleep now.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:10 - Apr 18 with 3293 viewsfooters

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:05 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

We talk about mandates a lot.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:20 - Apr 18 with 3270 viewsHerbivore

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:07 - Apr 18 by BloomBlue

Really lame effort.

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:28 - Apr 18 with 3244 viewsLord_Lucan

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:08 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Thanks for that Father Jack, you can go back to sleep now.

I think on balance shooting them is a bit extreme but here's the thing, the police in Scotland have a different system and they would not allow these sort of protests.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down on 19:33 - Apr 18 with 3220 viewsColin_Viljoen

What happened to Boris's water canons??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024