Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert out (n/t) 18:35 - Apr 27 with 947 viewsnifty2000

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Lambert out (n/t) on 18:43 - Apr 27 with 934 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m not calling for his head, purely because we’ve had so much change this season. But I can fully understand that. He’s to some extent hamstrung by players available, but he’s had the same opportunity to recruit as Hirst and has done no better in organising his team (short little semi-positive blip aside).

Nice community work though

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lambert out (n/t) on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 879 viewsnifty2000

Lambert out (n/t) on 18:43 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

I’m not calling for his head, purely because we’ve had so much change this season. But I can fully understand that. He’s to some extent hamstrung by players available, but he’s had the same opportunity to recruit as Hirst and has done no better in organising his team (short little semi-positive blip aside).

Nice community work though

IMO his tactics have been the worse thing about him...
Today being a prime example, we amazingly manage to carry 0 attacking threat while looking incredibly incompetent at the back. Moments ago we were passing it around just over the half way line (the furthest we’ve got all half), then 1 pass leaves Sharp 1 on 1 with Skuse. Where are our defenders?

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Lambert out (n/t) on 18:51 - Apr 27 with 817 viewsBlue_Moses

Lambert out (n/t) on 18:48 - Apr 27 by nifty2000

IMO his tactics have been the worse thing about him...
Today being a prime example, we amazingly manage to carry 0 attacking threat while looking incredibly incompetent at the back. Moments ago we were passing it around just over the half way line (the furthest we’ve got all half), then 1 pass leaves Sharp 1 on 1 with Skuse. Where are our defenders?

Have to say I'm starting to doubt him
Lambert out (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 27 with 794 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert out (n/t) on 18:51 - Apr 27 by Blue_Moses

Have to say I'm starting to doubt him

No wonder Shefki is sniffing around again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024