Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? 18:15 - Apr 27 with 860 viewsDBaldy

No mention of it on Sky or on here that I could see. Both Sheff Utd strikers in the middle were offside when the ball was played, so while we don't deserve anything from the game based on the first half, the goal shouldn't have counted.
Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:17 - Apr 27 with 848 viewsBloomBlue

He passed the ball backwards not forward, doesnt that mean they're onside?
Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:18 - Apr 27 with 843 viewstractorboy7777

The scorer is behind the ball when it’s played
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 18:18]

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:21 - Apr 27 with 812 viewsScuzzer

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:17 - Apr 27 by BloomBlue

He passed the ball backwards not forward, doesnt that mean they're onside?

No...the ball was clearly passed forward to a man who was in an offside position...should have been ruled out.

Established 1968

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:22 - Apr 27 with 804 viewsScuzzer

I'm with you on this..clearly in an offside position and ball passed forward to him.

Established 1968

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:24 - Apr 27 with 787 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:22 - Apr 27 by Scuzzer

I'm with you on this..clearly in an offside position and ball passed forward to him.

I have only seen it once but I thought he was onside when the ball was played.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:26 - Apr 27 with 757 viewsScuzzer

Am I the only one who can see their goal was offside? on 18:24 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

I have only seen it once but I thought he was onside when the ball was played.

Two players clear of the last defender...clearly offside.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024