Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HOW did we end up like this ? 18:51 - Apr 27 with 1128 viewseddiespearitt03

What must Marcus Evans be thinking of this humiliating defeat @ Sheffield. We are on a road to nowhere. We are totally clueless. Some players probably think it is best to go off injured.
HOW did we end up like this ? on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 1098 viewsSwansea_Blue

How? This is what happens when you let the lunatics run the asylum (Keane, PJ, Hurst, maybe Lambert). Bad decisions compounded by bad decisions and very little oversight (apparently, from looking in from the outside)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

exactly this on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 1067 viewsDyland

HOW did we end up like this ? on 18:54 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

How? This is what happens when you let the lunatics run the asylum (Keane, PJ, Hurst, maybe Lambert). Bad decisions compounded by bad decisions and very little oversight (apparently, from looking in from the outside)

No footballing structure or oversight after Keane. It's 100% down to Evans' approach, compounded by the disastrous appointment of the out of their depth Hurst and his stooges having let McCarthy have free reign.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

exactly this on 19:14 - Apr 27 with 970 viewsSwansea_Blue

exactly this on 19:00 - Apr 27 by Dyland

No footballing structure or oversight after Keane. It's 100% down to Evans' approach, compounded by the disastrous appointment of the out of their depth Hurst and his stooges having let McCarthy have free reign.

Portman Pies aren't too bad though. #clutching

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

exactly this on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 927 viewsDyland

exactly this on 19:14 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Portman Pies aren't too bad though. #clutching

They've actually become pretty sh1te in the last year. Flour in the pastry not cooked out properly.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

exactly this on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 928 viewsgazzer1999

exactly this on 19:00 - Apr 27 by Dyland

I think you will find Evans knows he made a big mistake with his appointments, starting with getting rid of Jim who really did nothing wrong football wise, there may have been other reasons behind his sacking who knows?. Keane was always going to end in tears and was an excellent PR exercise for the Marcus Evans group. Jewell, well who cares. Big Mick, he did what he had to do on a limited budget and a nice pay packet, Mick never played great football even at Sunderland and Wolves, he did what he did and then it all goes wrong, so no surprises it ends how it did. Then onto Hurst, nearly everyone on here wanted him and his young hungry players from the lower leagues, trouble is he tore the club apart in such a short space of time. Evans can't say to much about what went on, he could have said no to the sales and purchases, so has to accept responsibility as much as Hurst. I was on record of saying his appointment did not inspire me at all and would have preferred an appointment from within. And finally Lambert, well he was dealt a pretty poor hand when he came here, but lets be honest if you can't get 5 or 6 wins in this league then you deserve to go down.
This game against Sheff Utd was as dismal as I have seen, we just seemed to play damage limitation with Skuse arguably our best player and having to play the whole game in defence.
Next season under Lambert is going to be dreadful with the current setup, and if we do not finish in the bottom 6 or 7 I will be surprised.
exactly this on 19:27 - Apr 27 with 884 viewspeterleeblue

exactly this on 19:24 - Apr 27 by gazzer1999

I think you will find Evans knows he made a big mistake with his appointments, starting with getting rid of Jim who really did nothing wrong football wise, there may have been other reasons behind his sacking who knows?. Keane was always going to end in tears and was an excellent PR exercise for the Marcus Evans group. Jewell, well who cares. Big Mick, he did what he had to do on a limited budget and a nice pay packet, Mick never played great football even at Sunderland and Wolves, he did what he did and then it all goes wrong, so no surprises it ends how it did. Then onto Hurst, nearly everyone on here wanted him and his young hungry players from the lower leagues, trouble is he tore the club apart in such a short space of time. Evans can't say to much about what went on, he could have said no to the sales and purchases, so has to accept responsibility as much as Hurst. I was on record of saying his appointment did not inspire me at all and would have preferred an appointment from within. And finally Lambert, well he was dealt a pretty poor hand when he came here, but lets be honest if you can't get 5 or 6 wins in this league then you deserve to go down.
This game against Sheff Utd was as dismal as I have seen, we just seemed to play damage limitation with Skuse arguably our best player and having to play the whole game in defence.
Next season under Lambert is going to be dreadful with the current setup, and if we do not finish in the bottom 6 or 7 I will be surprised.

At last some sense spoken.
Well done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024