Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! 19:17 - Apr 27 with 3284 viewsMrTown

Inept, incompetent and amateurish spring to mind.
89th minute and Ipswich have their first shot on target from 35 yards! I feel sorry for any single fan that gave a second of their time to support the team today.

95% of these players never deserve to pull on the shirt of this once great club EVER again. (exc. Judge, Bishop, Downes)

I’m devastated, absolutely devastated at the state of the club, words can’t describe it. Let’s hope there is some serious signs of rebuilding this club in the summer from one its lowest points ever.

They don’t deserve the fantastic support. ITID!!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 3154 viewswarkthisway

Agreed

bentnkuqi

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 19:34 - Apr 27 with 3142 viewsbilllm

On this occasion I totally agree with you
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 20:44 - Apr 27 with 2975 viewsartsbossbeard

Devastated.

Drama queen.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 2905 viewsWeekender

We are significantly worse, ability wise, than almost all other sides in the division, more so the sides at the top (obviously) and we’ve known this for months. Why the sudden flouncing?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 21:11 - Apr 27 with 2891 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 21:08 - Apr 27 by Weekender

We are significantly worse, ability wise, than almost all other sides in the division, more so the sides at the top (obviously) and we’ve known this for months. Why the sudden flouncing?

Because some posters seem to have only just noticed that we are in fact actually sh*t, having spend most of the season convincing themselves that we’ve been showing lots of promise during our latest routine 2-0 defeat

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 21:20 - Apr 27 with 2828 viewsblueislander

The majority of Championship teams have been totally outplayed by Sheffield United this season. For this game they had the highest motivation possible and we had none. Yours is a real OTT reaction. Come and post something 10 games into next season, and see how we are.
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 22:26 - Apr 27 with 2686 viewsRichOBlue

They’ve outplayed teams who are a lot better than us throughout the season, get a grip

Poll: What formation suits us best?

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 22:44 - Apr 27 with 2602 viewsKeaneish

I'm kinda happy my streaming Barcelona airport cut out to be fair. What I did see was woeful epitomosed by Nsiala's boot over his shoulder up in the air when he had 30 yards of space and an easier pass back to Gerken. Such an amateur.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:01 - Apr 27 with 2534 viewsChurchman

Totally agree.
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:10 - Apr 27 with 2485 viewsStNeotsBlue

WTF were you expecting in terms of how the game panned out. We are a poor side playing against a side who needed a win to, all but a miracle, promote them in front of 30,000 fans and for last 30 minutes we didn't have a striker on the pitch.

"Inept, incompetent and amateurish spring to mind." Is a daft thing to say, they are just a lot better than us as proved by the table. We've a team with a smattering of Championship quality players and a lot of youth who I think will only get better.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 23:11]
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:20 - Apr 27 with 2401 viewswarkthisway

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:10 - Apr 27 by StNeotsBlue

WTF were you expecting in terms of how the game panned out. We are a poor side playing against a side who needed a win to, all but a miracle, promote them in front of 30,000 fans and for last 30 minutes we didn't have a striker on the pitch.

"Inept, incompetent and amateurish spring to mind." Is a daft thing to say, they are just a lot better than us as proved by the table. We've a team with a smattering of Championship quality players and a lot of youth who I think will only get better.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 23:11]

The gap was just so massive tonight it brought it home - too many like you on here have just accepted it

bentnkuqi

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:37 - Apr 27 with 2306 viewsStNeotsBlue

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:20 - Apr 27 by warkthisway

The gap was just so massive tonight it brought it home - too many like you on here have just accepted it

I've been resigned to relegation since Christmas but can see a few green shoots of recovery. We desperately need to strengthen up front in the summer and if we can do that we'll be challenging at the top of League One.
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 23:43 - Apr 27 with 2279 viewsreusersfreekicks

95% except 3 of the team! Good maths! Tw@t
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 00:24 - Apr 28 with 2159 viewsPJH

No need to feel sorry for me thanks.

It was nice being there.

Extremely over dramatic post.
An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 00:31 - Apr 28 with 2114 viewsartsbossbeard

An absolute disgrace to the badge and fans! on 00:24 - Apr 28 by PJH

No need to feel sorry for me thanks.

It was nice being there.

Extremely over dramatic post.

This is from someone who got uber excited about young Andre 'operating on a different plain to his team mates'. At Braintree in pre season.

I'm struggling to make his his views remotely relevant.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024