Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? 18:27 - Apr 29 with 931 viewsWicksy

Need bit of advice please.

The plan is to cycle from Passau (Germany) to Vienna, then get the train back to Passau with the bikes.

I know there's a train that leaves about 07:00 but would prefer to avoid that if possible and get one at a more civilised hour.

Any ideas/experience of this?!

thanks

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:40 - Apr 29 with 905 viewsfooters

Be sure to keep hydrated or you may well Passaut.

P.S. Has anyone ever remarked that your avatar looks a little like a lady's part?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 18:42]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:44 - Apr 29 with 886 viewsWicksy

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:40 - Apr 29 by footers

Be sure to keep hydrated or you may well Passaut.

P.S. Has anyone ever remarked that your avatar looks a little like a lady's part?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 18:42]

Thanks - and yes, that was the intention!

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:49 - Apr 29 with 881 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:44 - Apr 29 by Wicksy

How rude. Children read this site.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:51 - Apr 29 with 878 viewsfooters

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:44 - Apr 29 by Wicksy

It's been a long time since I have seen one, so thanks for the reminder :)

And good luck with your quest! May your lycra be taut and chain properly greased.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:55 - Apr 29 with 873 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:51 - Apr 29 by footers

It's been a long time since I have seen one, so thanks for the reminder :)

And good luck with your quest! May your lycra be taut and chain properly greased.

That reminds me, your mother sends her regards.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 19:48 - Apr 29 with 846 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 18:55 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

That reminds me, your mother sends her regards.

That reminds me, she took this picture of you heading towards her...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 19:49 - Apr 29 with 841 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 19:48 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

That reminds me, she took this picture of you heading towards her...

I think you're mistaken. That's actually me from the rear.

Anybody on here cycled the Danube Cycle trail? on 09:07 - Apr 30 with 740 viewsHerbivore

Fergal is your man on this one. He rode the trail in 2 hours I believe.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024