Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich fans 13:12 - Apr 28 with 3018 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

A view of Ipswich town and their fans from a Sheffield United forum

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/respect-to-ipswich-town.71655/
Ipswich fans on 13:36 - Apr 28 with 2865 viewshatch

A heartwarming read.

Nice to see that we’re starting to be viewed in this positive light rather than having BCWYWF thrown in our faces. Other fans are starting to understand our perspective.
Ipswich fans on 17:30 - Apr 29 with 2189 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Ipswich fans on 13:36 - Apr 28 by hatch

A heartwarming read.

Nice to see that we’re starting to be viewed in this positive light rather than having BCWYWF thrown in our faces. Other fans are starting to understand our perspective.

I thought it was a great read, especially with the rivalry between us. Does make me proud to be a blue.
Ipswich fans on 17:36 - Apr 29 with 2163 viewsPJH

That was nice to read, just as it was nice being there.
Ipswich fans on 18:02 - Apr 29 with 2053 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Ipswich fans on 17:36 - Apr 29 by PJH

That was nice to read, just as it was nice being there.

I couldn’t make it, had to work. Massive respect to all of you that travelled, you obviously left an impression on the Sheffield United fans. I love it in hard times when everyone comes together, it’s easy to celebrate when everything is going well but you see people’s true colours in the hard times. And that makes me so proud to be all a blue.
Once again massive respect to all travelling town fans
Ipswich fans on 18:31 - Apr 29 with 1957 viewsLord_Lucan

Sheffield Uniteds Harry (Roy) is even more of a bust c*nt than our Harry as he does a post match trawl as well as a pre match one.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/view-from-ipswich.71718/

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ipswich fans on 23:04 - Apr 29 with 1463 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not quite all of them

"I can't agree, they might have been good yesterday but I can never erase the memory of the seat smashing w****s that sat behind me in SS F block for a game in the mid-90's (I think) and scared the s*** out of me and my mate who were around 9/10 at the time (I think).

I've hated Ipswich ever since."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024