Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jan Vertongen... 22:31 - Apr 30 with 831 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You have to wonder what checks the Spurs doctors did re concussion.

One minute the ref asks them if they are sure he is OK to carry on.... Yes!

60 second later, he can't stand up and is nearly vomiting.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jan Vertongen... on 22:36 - Apr 30 with 812 viewsMrTown

Whilst I agree. What can be done?

Surely a doctor can go, if they guy is blacked out OFF straight away. If the guy say he has blacked out OFF straight away.

If the guy hasn’t blacked out, says he is ok, checks are all done that they possibly can on a pitch which is what I would imagine happened then don’t know what else they can do.

When the adrenaline cane you could see it starting to hit Vertinghen, vomiting, wobbly, the lot.

Head clashes should become immediate substitution surely. But not take away from one of your allocatated 3.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jan Vertongen... on 22:40 - Apr 30 with 797 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jan Vertongen... on 22:36 - Apr 30 by MrTown

Whilst I agree. What can be done?

Surely a doctor can go, if they guy is blacked out OFF straight away. If the guy say he has blacked out OFF straight away.

If the guy hasn’t blacked out, says he is ok, checks are all done that they possibly can on a pitch which is what I would imagine happened then don’t know what else they can do.

When the adrenaline cane you could see it starting to hit Vertinghen, vomiting, wobbly, the lot.

Head clashes should become immediate substitution surely. But not take away from one of your allocatated 3.

You answered your own question with your last para.

Just viewing the injury, him polaxed on the floor and his appearance when going backed on it looked obvious he shouldn't be going back on.

...even a concussed man could see that ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024