Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav 21:39 - Apr 29 with 19629 viewsGlasgowBlue

How do I find an old thread? In particular this one....

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/363774/page:1

Edit. It’s a thread from January 2016 but when I click it it just takes me to the home page.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gav on 23:03 - Apr 29 with 7074 viewsJ2BLUE

What's the thread?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gav on 23:08 - Apr 29 with 7073 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who are you trying to catch out for something they said 3 and half year's ago? Maybe they can help.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gav on 23:09 - Apr 29 with 7066 viewsHerbivore

Maybe just get a life instead?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gav on 23:42 - Apr 29 with 7032 viewsFixed_It

I like you Glassers - but if this is a continuation of the noggin feud you aren't doing yourself any favours. Let it go - life's too short!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Gav on 23:57 - Apr 29 with 7006 viewsBlueBadger

Google key words and username and ope for the best works for me. Mind you, it's usuall only very my own threads(because I'm THAT pathetic) that I've done it for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Gav on 05:31 - Apr 30 with 6902 viewsBenters2

Christ on a bike not you as well Glassers!

You should have made notes/kept records/pictures even
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 6:35]
Gav on 07:34 - Apr 30 with 6833 viewstractordownsouth

All the old threads from before 2017 have been archived

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Gav on 08:21 - Apr 30 with 6767 viewseireblue

Gav on 23:08 - Apr 29 by BrixtonBlue

Who are you trying to catch out for something they said 3 and half year's ago? Maybe they can help.

Just God.

He swore an oath to God, and this morning they are currently arguing about context.

GB has lodged an appeal with Yeloim, but apparently you can’t switch religious courts once an oath has been lodged with a particular diety.
Login to get fewer ads

Gav on 08:58 - Apr 30 with 6707 viewsBinner

Gav on 08:21 - Apr 30 by eireblue

Just God.

He swore an oath to God, and this morning they are currently arguing about context.

GB has lodged an appeal with Yeloim, but apparently you can’t switch religious courts once an oath has been lodged with a particular diety.

Excellent work, Eireblue.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Gav on 09:02 - Apr 30 with 6694 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think the answer was no, you shouldn't feed hedgehogs ham sandwiches

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gav on 09:07 - Apr 30 with 6681 viewsWeWereZombies

Gav on 09:02 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

I think the answer was no, you shouldn't feed hedgehogs ham sandwiches

Hang on, didn't Corbyn hold a meeting with the hedgehog and then, five seconds later but a separate occasion, feed him a ham sandwich at a state dinner?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Gav on 10:19 - Apr 30 with 6600 viewsGuthrum

Gav on 07:34 - Apr 30 by tractordownsouth

All the old threads from before 2017 have been archived

"Archived"

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Gav on 10:32 - Apr 30 with 6565 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gav on 23:03 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

What's the thread?

Strongly suspect it's to do with this

Should rape victims give their phones to the police by noggin 29 Apr 2019 20:02
Ah that one. His memory of what I actually said is a little rusty. I'm not interested in his baiting so I'll leave it to him to scroll back a few years to find my posts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gav on 10:34 - Apr 30 with 6557 viewsGavTWTD

It's a 235 reply thread. What do you want to know?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 6519 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gav on 10:34 - Apr 30 by GavTWTD

It's a 235 reply thread. What do you want to know?

How to win at the internet.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gav on 10:44 - Apr 30 with 6511 viewsManuber

Gav on 10:42 - Apr 30 by BrixtonBlue

Step 1: Land a windfall of free time
Step 2: Convince yourself you've solved the mystery of the universe
Step 3: Self publish a book on amazon about it when anecdotes aren't one's strongest skill.
Gav on 10:47 - Apr 30 with 6493 viewsWeWereZombies

Gav on 10:32 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

Strongly suspect it's to do with this

Should rape victims give their phones to the police by noggin 29 Apr 2019 20:02
Ah that one. His memory of what I actually said is a little rusty. I'm not interested in his baiting so I'll leave it to him to scroll back a few years to find my posts.

That's a shame, I was looking forward to Glassers posting a photo of Corbyn feeding a hedgehog a ham sandwich.

Gav on 11:10 - Apr 30 with 6463 viewsGlasgowBlue

Gav on 10:42 - Apr 30 by BrixtonBlue

Busy today so will keep this brief.

You are one of the people who has castigated benters over his awful comments regarding shooting immigrants several years after he said it. Right?

Welll Noggin described the rape and sexual assault of 22 women as a “right wing conspiracy” and a “bit of bum pinching”.

I’m sure you agree that is equally as loathsome as benters comments and he should also be reminded of his remarks some years after he said it.

If you don’t then surely you would be displaying rank hypocrisy.

Now back to work.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gav on 11:24 - Apr 30 with 6420 viewsDarth_Koont

Gav on 10:47 - Apr 30 by WeWereZombies

That's a shame, I was looking forward to Glassers posting a photo of Corbyn feeding a hedgehog a ham sandwich.

This was just before:

This was just after:

Corbyn was singing a republican song too. Pretty conclusive, I'd say.

Pronouns: He/Him

Gav on 11:29 - Apr 30 with 6394 viewsHerbivore

Gav on 11:10 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

You are one of the people who has castigated benters over his awful comments regarding shooting immigrants several years after he said it. Right?

Welll Noggin described the rape and sexual assault of 22 women as a “right wing conspiracy” and a “bit of bum pinching”.

I’m sure you agree that is equally as loathsome as benters comments and he should also be reminded of his remarks some years after he said it.

Now back to work.

How many internet win points are at stake here?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gav on 11:33 - Apr 30 with 6375 viewsBrixtonBlue

Now back to work.

Interesting how out of everyone in this thread taking the piss out of you, it's me you gun for.

I hadn't even seen yesterday's rape thread when I commented on this one - so it was a complete guess that you were trying to discredit someone for something they said 3 and a half years ago.

I've since seen yesterday's thread where you've unbelievably called on God to strike down your children if you're wrong.

Do you not see this whole thing's a little odd?

Yes, I, like many other people, have castigated Benters over his immigrant shooting comment. I'd say others have commented on it far more than me. I also haven't scrolled back 3 and a half years to do it or swear on the lives of my family.

People say I take the internet too seriously but this is a whole 'nother level.

I think you probably need to take a step back.

Gav on 11:34 - Apr 30 with 6365 viewsDyland

Now back to work.

There's probably some context thingy to think about here, likewise with Benters.

You have some form for not being so hot on context Glassers old bean :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

You're such a victim on 11:35 - Apr 30 with 6346 viewsDyland

Gav on 11:33 - Apr 30 by BrixtonBlue

Interesting how out of everyone in this thread taking the piss out of you, it's me you gun for.

I hadn't even seen yesterday's rape thread when I commented on this one - so it was a complete guess that you were trying to discredit someone for something they said 3 and a half years ago.

I've since seen yesterday's thread where you've unbelievably called on God to strike down your children if you're wrong.

Do you not see this whole thing's a little odd?

Yes, I, like many other people, have castigated Benters over his immigrant shooting comment. I'd say others have commented on it far more than me. I also haven't scrolled back 3 and a half years to do it or swear on the lives of my family.

People say I take the internet too seriously but this is a whole 'nother level.

I think you probably need to take a step back.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Gav on 11:42 - Apr 30 with 6310 viewsm14_blue

Now back to work.

You should let this go mate.
Gav on 11:48 - Apr 30 with 6293 viewsWeWereZombies

Now back to work.

Actually I have been too quick to take the rise out of you on this one and, when I went looking for something to back up Noggin's three and a half year old viewpoint found a different story...or two.

https://thecorrespondent.com/4401/time-for-the-facts-what-do-we-know-about-colog

https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/migrant-crime-in-germany-focus-on-n

You are right to highlight the issues here but scratching below the surface a great deal more is involved and it needs to be discussed soberly and with more tact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024