Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Declassification - Trump raises the hammer 09:24 - May 24 with 617 viewsBluerunner

WHITE HOUSE: “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election.

The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information. Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/23/boom-process-started-president-t

Trump goes to Japan today to watch some of the final day of the current sumo tournament (among a few other things). He will present a cup to the winner.
Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 09:27 - May 24 with 595 viewsStokieBlue

You've created 3 threads in your time here. Two supporting Trump and one attacking Hillary.

Don't you have something better to do?

Can you also stop linking to that absolute shocker of a website.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fake news troll on 09:28 - May 24 with 594 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fake news troll on 09:35 - May 24 with 570 viewsfactual_blue

Fake news troll on 09:28 - May 24 by Dyland

nft

You only have to see conservative tree house in the url to realise that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 10:20 - May 24 with 532 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stable genius

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 10:38 - May 24 with 510 viewsOldsmoker

If you want to win the argument then you have to control the narrative.
Those bits of classified information that are released will support whatever agenda the White House is following. Information that does not support the agenda will not be released. In fact, we won't know that the held-back information even exists.
This is a propaganda exercise - but will it work?
[Post edited 24 May 2019 10:39]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 14:03 - May 24 with 429 viewsBluerunner

Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 10:38 - May 24 by Oldsmoker

If you want to win the argument then you have to control the narrative.
Those bits of classified information that are released will support whatever agenda the White House is following. Information that does not support the agenda will not be released. In fact, we won't know that the held-back information even exists.
This is a propaganda exercise - but will it work?
[Post edited 24 May 2019 10:39]

The declassification will show what Obama/Democratic Party supporters said or wrote. If these documents reveal crimes, tough. Trump's been through the mill; now its the other side's turn.

I'm pretty sure what will be revealed. The way they are acting, the Democrats know it as well.

Perhaps GCHQ and MI6 are a little nervous.

We'll see.
Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 14:08 - May 24 with 418 viewsSpruceMoose

Declassification - Trump raises the hammer on 14:03 - May 24 by Bluerunner

The declassification will show what Obama/Democratic Party supporters said or wrote. If these documents reveal crimes, tough. Trump's been through the mill; now its the other side's turn.

I'm pretty sure what will be revealed. The way they are acting, the Democrats know it as well.

Perhaps GCHQ and MI6 are a little nervous.

We'll see.

FFS I have to suffer with enough of you melts over here, can I not just enjoy this forum without it being overrun with MAGA hat wearing incels?

Feck off.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024