Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Saffers, it starts!! 21:56 - May 29 with 549 viewsCoastalblue

What we reckon then? I'm hoping for and scarily almost expecting a comfortable win.

Pretty sure we're going to get tripped up hard at some point, and this might not be the worst time to do it but feeling comfortable for this one. No Steyn for them and I can see us getting a big total if we bat first.

Looking like Gibson might be coming back from them in September too, I wouldn't be averse to that.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:14 - May 29 with 514 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm not so sure about comfortable. However, I too am expecting a win. We don't rely on one or two players at the moment, a lot of strength in depth with real quality too. Most players on form. Very good reasons we are favourites. Doesn't mean we won't slip up but I expect us to do very well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:36 - May 29 with 502 viewschristiand

Hoping for a win, but a terrific game to start the tournament. Got to say I much prefer this format. Think they’ll be a few surprise results along the way to the semi finals.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 22:42]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:49 - May 29 with 487 viewshatch

Buzzing for this as much I was the football World Cup. Will be settling in early tomorrow to watch. I think this is one of our tougher games of the group stage. They’re third in the world rankings and shouldn’t be dismissed. I reckon it’ll be a good game but would hope that the hype at a pretty atmospheric Oval will see us through to a good win.
England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:57 - May 29 with 478 viewsSonOfSpock

Definitely going to be a few shocks in this tournament. I think Afghanistan will surprise a few people.

Lots of Saffas at work so would love it, just love it, if we spank them.
England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:59 - May 29 with 477 viewsCoastalblue

England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:57 - May 29 by SonOfSpock

Definitely going to be a few shocks in this tournament. I think Afghanistan will surprise a few people.

Lots of Saffas at work so would love it, just love it, if we spank them.

I'm still convinced NZ are going to go well and maybe even all the way, which is probably the voice of doom for them.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

England V Saffers, it starts!! on 23:36 - May 29 with 458 viewsSonOfSpock

England V Saffers, it starts!! on 22:59 - May 29 by Coastalblue

I'm still convinced NZ are going to go well and maybe even all the way, which is probably the voice of doom for them.

Am looking forward to watching NZ v Aus at Lords. Please no washout. They've always had some cracking individual one day players but always seem to peter out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024