Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup 12:03 - Jun 5 with 1099 viewsGuthrum

80/4 off 20 overs.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:07 - Jun 5 with 1090 viewsSWGF

I'll enjoy Tahir's "spontaneous" wicket celebration over the subsequent six dead-rubbers.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:23 - Jun 5 with 1062 viewsGuthrum

Another one down.

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:25 - Jun 5 with 1063 viewsReuser_is_God

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:23 - Jun 5 by Guthrum

Another one down.

I don't know how Duminy has lasted so long in international cricket.

Every time I see him play he seems out of nick.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:46 - Jun 5 with 1042 viewsGuthrum

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:25 - Jun 5 by Reuser_is_God

Have been surprised by SA's overall lack of form this tournament, albeit hampered by a couple of injuries.

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:51 - Jun 5 with 1034 viewscatch74

Still under 4 an over after 31! Interesting to see what the Indian batsmen make of this wicket.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:52 - Jun 5 with 1033 viewsbontcho

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:25 - Jun 5 by Reuser_is_God

He's one of those classic ODI players who always get picked because he can bat and bowl. Problem is he's not particularly good at either. His batting is not explosive enough to bat at 6 but not good enough to bat higher. His bowling is good enough to contribute a few overs but not 10 overs. Basically he's Moeen Ali if Mo hadn't improved as a bowler so much that he can normally be relied on to bowl his full quota.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:54 - Jun 5 with 1029 viewsGuthrum

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:51 - Jun 5 by catch74

Still under 4 an over after 31! Interesting to see what the Indian batsmen make of this wicket.

It might be a minefield, but that isn't the impression I'm getting from the commentary. More that SA batsmen have been careless.

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 15:01 - Jun 5 with 975 viewscatch74

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 12:54 - Jun 5 by Guthrum

It might be a minefield, but that isn't the impression I'm getting from the commentary. More that SA batsmen have been careless.

Nipping around a bit, 1 down now.

Login to get fewer ads

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 15:08 - Jun 5 with 973 viewschristiand

They've been really disappointing, however I would say they are the 6th or 7th best side in this World Cup so perhaps their results aren't too surprising.

Guthrum these are my final standings after the group games:

1. Australia
2. India
3. West Indies
4. England
5. NZ
6. Bangladesh
7. South Africa
8. Pakistan
9. Afghanistan
10. Sri Lanka
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 15:12]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 17:54 - Jun 5 with 933 viewscatch74

Oh dear, dropped catch beats Roy’s in the last game.

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 18:25 - Jun 5 with 920 viewsCoastalblue

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 15:08 - Jun 5 by christiand

They've been really disappointing, however I would say they are the 6th or 7th best side in this World Cup so perhaps their results aren't too surprising.

Guthrum these are my final standings after the group games:

1. Australia
2. India
3. West Indies
4. England
5. NZ
6. Bangladesh
7. South Africa
8. Pakistan
9. Afghanistan
10. Sri Lanka
[Post edited 5 Jun 2019 15:12]

I don't disagree with that too much, for me I'd drop the WI down to 5th and think England and NZ will both make the top four.

I'm not sure the Windies will have the consistency, if they have then they could be great to watch and could even go all the way, which would be great for cricket.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 20:50 - Jun 5 with 883 viewscatch74

That's probably the Saffers out of the World Cup on 18:25 - Jun 5 by Coastalblue

I don't disagree with that too much, for me I'd drop the WI down to 5th and think England and NZ will both make the top four.

I'm not sure the Windies will have the consistency, if they have then they could be great to watch and could even go all the way, which would be great for cricket.

Bangladesh sneaking up on the outside, think there might be one surprise in the semis.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024