Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) 13:38 - Jun 13 with 1123 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:02 - Jun 13 with 1091 viewsWeWereZombies

The BBC say 'Three contenders - Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom and Mark Harper - eliminated', sounds like the night of the long knives all over again.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:02 - Jun 13 with 1088 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Even without decent wellies.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:08 - Jun 13 with 1065 viewsNo9

Some interesting comments. radio is good because, as you can't see who's making the comments they are a bit free'r than on TV.
One is convinced that many MP's say how they are going to vote but don't actually vote that way at all.
Another said they will vote for anyone so they can eliminate the chancers and the real stuff doesn't happen until the last couple of rounds
=
Rats ina sack
Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:10 - Jun 13 with 1059 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:08 - Jun 13 by No9

Some interesting comments. radio is good because, as you can't see who's making the comments they are a bit free'r than on TV.
One is convinced that many MP's say how they are going to vote but don't actually vote that way at all.
Another said they will vote for anyone so they can eliminate the chancers and the real stuff doesn't happen until the last couple of rounds
=
Rats ina sack

Not really a revelation is it - entirely obvious and well reported that there is tactical voting in this sort of thing

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:11 - Jun 13 with 1048 viewsOldsmoker

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:02 - Jun 13 by WeWereZombies

The BBC say 'Three contenders - Esther McVey, Andrea Leadsom and Mark Harper - eliminated', sounds like the night of the long knives all over again.

Will McVile be having any photos taken of her crying her eyes out.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:13 - Jun 13 with 1030 viewsitfcjoe

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:11 - Jun 13 by Oldsmoker

Will McVile be having any photos taken of her crying her eyes out.

Did you see she claimed expenses for a £9,000 photoshoot?

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:14 - Jun 13 with 1020 viewsSpruceMoose

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:13 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Did you see she claimed expenses for a £9,000 photoshoot?

There's that Blue Collar Conservatism in action I guess.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:16 - Jun 13 with 1002 viewsitfcjoe

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:14 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

There's that Blue Collar Conservatism in action I guess.

Yep, really on the side of the working man

Login to get fewer ads

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:18 - Jun 13 with 983 viewsSpruceMoose

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:16 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Yep, really on the side of the working man

No wonder she's not welcome in Liverpool.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:20 - Jun 13 with 980 viewsOldsmoker

30 votes will now be going elsewhere.
I guess those that voted for McVile and Leadsome will go to Raab or Johnson.
I have no idea who Mick Harper is.
Is he a wet, no dealer or a chancer who wanted to be noticed so he gets a cabinet post?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:34 - Jun 13 with 938 viewsIpswichKnight

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:20 - Jun 13 by Oldsmoker

30 votes will now be going elsewhere.
I guess those that voted for McVile and Leadsome will go to Raab or Johnson.
I have no idea who Mick Harper is.
Is he a wet, no dealer or a chancer who wanted to be noticed so he gets a cabinet post?

Former chief whip.

Apparently Team Boris wanted photo evidence of those who said they would back him actually putting the X next to his name, luckily the 1922 committee banned all phones from the room.
Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:59 - Jun 13 with 876 viewsRadlett_blue

Rory still hanging on in there.... (n/t) on 14:08 - Jun 13 by No9

=
Rats ina sack

You'd think some of the apparent no-hopers would withdraw, although there's a lot of tactics & subterfuge going on. No surprise that some will promise their vote to all and sundry in a secret ballot.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024