Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll 19:19 - Jun 7 with 8242 viewsElderGrizzly

Not that it matters, given the way the election is carried out
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:20 - Jun 7 with 4955 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He should concentrate on tonight's gig.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:20 - Jun 7 with 4952 viewsSpruceMoose

Read that as 'Rod Stewart' initially.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:21 - Jun 7 with 4940 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, why does she say it's extraordinary?

It should be seen as extraordinary that 29% would like to see that coward as PM!

Pity the public opinion doesn't count.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:26 - Jun 7 with 4908 viewsHerbivore

He's getting some traction but there's no way party members will vote for him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:27 - Jun 7 with 4902 viewsBlueBadger

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:21 - Jun 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

It should be seen as extraordinary that 29% would like to see that coward as PM!

Given the amount of utterly self-defeating stuff its voting for in the last few years no-one should be surprised at what the public votes for at the moment.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:29 - Jun 7 with 4890 viewsBlueBadger

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:26 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

He's getting some traction but there's no way party members will vote for him.

He's weird enough, but not racist enough for them, I fear.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 19:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:32 - Jun 7 with 4879 viewsElderGrizzly

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:29 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

He's weird enough, but not racist enough for them, I fear.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 19:31]

He appears like a half-decent human being in comparison, so can’t surely be in the running
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:39 - Jun 7 with 4854 viewsDarth_Koont

Boris is by far the best prospective leader (worst for everyone else because of this) as he clearly accesses the Brexit Party, ERG, UKIP and those votes without Raab's raabid proto-fascism that would alienate too many moderates.

He's basically Farage squared. God help us all.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:42 - Jun 7 with 4840 viewsbournemouthblue

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:21 - Jun 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Who the hell are the 19 and 20 percent who want McVey and Hunt?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:19 - Jun 7 with 4772 viewsFtnfwest

Good grief, she’s not even read what the poll says which is ‘would any of these make a good pm?’ Not who’s the public’s choice? Otherwise the answers would add up to 100%
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 4751 viewsHerbivore

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:19 - Jun 7 by Ftnfwest

Good grief, she’s not even read what the poll says which is ‘would any of these make a good pm?’ Not who’s the public’s choice? Otherwise the answers would add up to 100%

I'm not sure she's made an unreasonable inference. More people think he'd be a good PM than any of the other candidates.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:25 - Jun 7 with 4745 viewsDarth_Koont

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:19 - Jun 7 by Ftnfwest

True dat.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:27 - Jun 7 with 4735 viewsDarth_Koont

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:23 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

I'm not sure she's made an unreasonable inference. More people think he'd be a good PM than any of the other candidates.

Sure, but "who would you vote for?" would possibly/probably give a very different answer.

I'm guessing Stewart would keep his votes and BJ would gather most of the rest.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:28 - Jun 7 with 4735 viewsFtnfwest

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:23 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

The dynamic of choosing a single candidate in a theoretical election could give a completely different result though. Actually saying this is a choice is wrong because you could said all of them
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:32 - Jun 7 with 4712 viewsHerbivore

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:27 - Jun 7 by Darth_Koont

Sure, but "who would you vote for?" would possibly/probably give a very different answer.

I'm guessing Stewart would keep his votes and BJ would gather most of the rest.

Difficult to say I guess. It matters not anyway as ultimately it'll be the narrow Tory membership and not the public that decides.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:32 - Jun 7 with 4715 viewsJ2BLUE

It's about as relevant as how many Aldi shoppers think Waitrose is too expensive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:34 - Jun 7 with 4702 viewsHerbivore

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:28 - Jun 7 by Ftnfwest

The dynamic of choosing a single candidate in a theoretical election could give a completely different result though. Actually saying this is a choice is wrong because you could said all of them

It could, she probably ought to have worded it differently. Public think Stewart would make the best PM out of Tory leadership contenders perhaps, which is still quite something and isn't a million miles from what she has said.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:34 - Jun 7 with 4705 viewsFtnfwest

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:32 - Jun 7 by J2BLUE

It's about as relevant as how many Aldi shoppers think Waitrose is too expensive.

Still can’t find which aisle the fois gras is in in that b***dy place
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:35 - Jun 7 with 4696 viewsFtnfwest

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:34 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

It could, she probably ought to have worded it differently. Public think Stewart would make the best PM out of Tory leadership contenders perhaps, which is still quite something and isn't a million miles from what she has said.

Results are a lot more even than you’d expect certainly, which I think generally means most people haven’t got a clue!
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:38 - Jun 7 with 4682 viewsHerbivore

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:35 - Jun 7 by Ftnfwest

Results are a lot more even than you’d expect certainly, which I think generally means most people haven’t got a clue!

And none of them has more than 30% of the public thinking they'd be any good, so hardly a ringing endorsement.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:38 - Jun 7 with 4685 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 19:20 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

Read that as 'Rod Stewart' initially.

I’ve been having similar problems with the ‘fishing’ thread!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 4679 viewsGirthyguy

Ah looks like I will be getting a 10 bag tonight. Didn't realise that's what maketh the man. Gutted for all the racists bigots and anti semites thought you were on to something then.
Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:42 - Jun 7 with 4665 viewsHerbivore

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:40 - Jun 7 by Girthyguy

Ah looks like I will be getting a 10 bag tonight. Didn't realise that's what maketh the man. Gutted for all the racists bigots and anti semites thought you were on to something then.

Pardon me?

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:42 - Jun 7 with 4667 viewsDarth_Koont

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 20:32 - Jun 7 by Herbivore

Difficult to say I guess. It matters not anyway as ultimately it'll be the narrow Tory membership and not the public that decides.

Indeed. And as May showed, even a supposedly moderate candidate will inevitably turn into the Next Worst Prime Minister Everâ„¢ to appease the wing of the party that didn't vote for them. So not really worth worrying about.

Rory Stewart ahead of Boris in You Gov Poll on 21:00 - Jun 7 with 4625 viewsSwansea_Blue

How the hell is Leadsome in fourth? She’s dead from the toes up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024