Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? 16:31 - Sep 27 with 836 viewsIllinoisblue

he was surprisingly jaunty and upbeat.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 16:36 - Sep 27 with 823 viewswkj

No surprises.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 16:42 - Sep 27 with 815 viewsDarth_Koont

Creep.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 16:45 - Sep 27 with 811 viewsWeWereZombies

Can't get 'After The Goldrush' out of my head now...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 17:47 - Sep 27 with 769 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 16:45 - Sep 27 by WeWereZombies

Can't get 'After The Goldrush' out of my head now...

It's all in a dream.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 18:16 - Sep 27 with 737 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

And a lovely bit of Nina Simone to wrap it up.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 20:04 - Sep 27 with 699 viewsericclacton

stuck on your own desert island disco in my head is daft, reason being they ask someone who some people know what songs or pieces of music they would like to take to the desert Island disco, when the person says oh i would like white room by Cream for arguments sake, then the person who puts the disc on only play about half a dozen bars and fade it out followed by something like how long have you been wearing those socks youv'e got on, load of tripe.
Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 20:07 - Sep 27 with 696 viewswkj

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 20:04 - Sep 27 by ericclacton

stuck on your own desert island disco in my head is daft, reason being they ask someone who some people know what songs or pieces of music they would like to take to the desert Island disco, when the person says oh i would like white room by Cream for arguments sake, then the person who puts the disc on only play about half a dozen bars and fade it out followed by something like how long have you been wearing those socks youv'e got on, load of tripe.

I would imagine taking a load of tripe to a desert island is a smart thing to do, but never to a dessert island.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 20:15 - Sep 27 with 680 viewsericclacton

Anyone hear Thom Yorke on Desert Island Discs last week? on 20:07 - Sep 27 by wkj

I would imagine taking a load of tripe to a desert island is a smart thing to do, but never to a dessert island.

Spot on.

Does Jap Desserts make any sense.
Anyway I'm going to have a glass of dry sherry and a handful of nuts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024