Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddy 17:52 - Jun 13 with 767 viewsWickets

Anyone remember when Sears is expected to return ? I have it in my mind that the end of the year had been predicted or did i dream that up .
Freddy on 18:07 - Jun 13 with 728 viewsArnieM

For some reason the Club stated he would be fit by around the end of December, which struck me as quite lengthy when Grant Ward with (supposedly the same injury), is going to be fit a lot sooner.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Freddy on 18:10 - Jun 13 with 711 viewsSpruceMoose

Freddy on 18:07 - Jun 13 by ArnieM

For some reason the Club stated he would be fit by around the end of December, which struck me as quite lengthy when Grant Ward with (supposedly the same injury), is going to be fit a lot sooner.

Grant Ward seems to spend all his time buying new trainers and posting about them online. Is he even a footballer anymore or one of these fancy 'influencers' I've been reading about?

Footers may be right. Perhaps the players do read this forum and the cruel words of many posters impact their lives and performances, and who knows, maybe even their injury rates. For example, Adeyemi's inability to heal could be a direct consequence of all the negative energy aimed in his direction.

Something for us to all think on.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 18:20]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024