Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... 16:25 - Jun 18 with 4561 viewschicoazul

...stuff like this happens, which I warn you all about on the reg.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:30 - Jun 18 with 2819 viewsJ2BLUE

You are right about the direction this is heading. You have been saying it for years. Now we can sit back and wait for the usual gang to deny it and bend over backwards to explain why this is a good thing. Luckily I won't see it, i have them all on ignore.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:33 - Jun 18 with 2801 viewsSwansea_Blue

Someone's white male privilege getting triggered.

What a

(Him, not you!)
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 16:34]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:35 - Jun 18 with 2772 viewsBlueBadger

I'm not sure a piece of cack-handed satire put out by a brewer notorious for cack-handed satire being taken to court by someone missing the point of said cack-handed satire as part of their PR strategy is surefire proof that we're on the way to living in the nightmare future predicted by the Two Ronnies.

[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 16:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:36 - Jun 18 with 2766 viewsfooters

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:30 - Jun 18 by J2BLUE

You are right about the direction this is heading. You have been saying it for years. Now we can sit back and wait for the usual gang to deny it and bend over backwards to explain why this is a good thing. Luckily I won't see it, i have them all on ignore.

Oh right. You put us on ignore because you can't handle having your views challenged. Fair enough. Enjoy your young Conservative echo chamber.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:36 - Jun 18 with 2758 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

A lesson in hypocrisy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:36 - Jun 18 with 2767 viewsJ2BLUE

It never fails

Truly impaired.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:38 - Jun 18 with 2735 viewsBlueBadger

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:36 - Jun 18 by J2BLUE

It never fails

Blimey Jitters, you've gone in early with the old 'I've said something daft and am now going to play 'I wuz fishin" gambit there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:39 - Jun 18 with 2728 viewsBlueBadger

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:33 - Jun 18 by Swansea_Blue

What a

(Him, not you!)

Look at the state of him. I bet he advertises himself on dating sites as being a 'nice guy' and refers to women as 'females'.

Login to get fewer ads

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:46 - Jun 18 with 2666 viewsHerbivore

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:33 - Jun 18 by Swansea_Blue

What a

(Him, not you!)

Agreed.

I'm also not sure poor chico has really grasped why we all mock him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:47 - Jun 18 with 2673 viewsfooters

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:38 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Blimey Jitters, you've gone in early with the old 'I've said something daft and am now going to play 'I wuz fishin" gambit there.

#youngbenters

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:51 - Jun 18 with 2657 viewswkj

Embarrassment zone

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:52 - Jun 18 with 2652 viewsJ2BLUE

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:51 - Jun 18 by wkj

Embarrassment zone

I always wonder if people just see their chance for a bit of attention and that is why they do it.

Truly impaired.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:56 - Jun 18 with 2622 viewswkj

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:52 - Jun 18 by J2BLUE

I always wonder if people just see their chance for a bit of attention and that is why they do it.

I talking more about his choice of attire for the pub

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:59 - Jun 18 with 2602 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:36 - Jun 18 by footers

Oh right. You put us on ignore because you can't handle having your views challenged. Fair enough. Enjoy your young Conservative echo chamber.

did you just call me a young Conservative fam

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:00 - Jun 18 with 2591 viewsfooters

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:59 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

Not you, chickers.

You're an old Conservative. Really old.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:03 - Jun 18 with 2582 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:00 - Jun 18 by footers

Not you, chickers.

You're an old Conservative. Really old.

I'm 44 and look not a day over 42

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:13 - Jun 18 with 2531 viewsJ2BLUE

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:59 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

Ha

Truly impaired.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:34 - Jun 18 with 2461 viewschicoazul

TYB. When you me and the other socially conservative free thinkers are all interred in Re-education camps in 2035 we will look back on this and be able to say we were right all along.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:37 - Jun 18 with 2437 viewsjeera

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:39 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

Look at the state of him. I bet he advertises himself on dating sites as being a 'nice guy' and refers to women as 'females'.

What you tryin' to say?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:41 - Jun 18 with 2418 viewsclive_baker

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:35 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

I'm not sure a piece of cack-handed satire put out by a brewer notorious for cack-handed satire being taken to court by someone missing the point of said cack-handed satire as part of their PR strategy is surefire proof that we're on the way to living in the nightmare future predicted by the Two Ronnies.

[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 16:41]

This is the best £1k BrewDog will ever spend in terms of PR and column inches.

This is the same company that launched a beer, knowing it was too strong per the regulations in Scotland where it launched, and complained to the authorities about their own product. Again, a gorilla marketing exercise that was highly successful and resulted in tons of free PR.

They’ll be absolutely delighted about this.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:41 - Jun 18 with 2414 viewsJ2BLUE

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:34 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

TYB. When you me and the other socially conservative free thinkers are all interred in Re-education camps in 2035 we will look back on this and be able to say we were right all along.

Can't wait.

Truly impaired.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:03 - Jun 18 with 2353 viewsBlueBadger

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 16:46 - Jun 18 by Herbivore

Agreed.

I'm also not sure poor chico has really grasped why we all mock him.

How long will it be... by BlueBadger 14 Jun 2019 8:39
I've come to the conclusion that Chico finds and expresses his opinions like dogs chase cats. He flushes them out, then chases up them up a tree and stands there barking at them to the bemusement of others.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:09 - Jun 18 with 2321 viewsSpruceMoose

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 17:41 - Jun 18 by J2BLUE

Can't wait.

At least it would get you out of the house for the first time in years!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:10 - Jun 18 with 2315 viewschicoazul

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:03 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

I've come to the conclusion that Chico finds and expresses his opinions like dogs chase cats. He flushes them out, then chases up them up a tree and stands there barking at them to the bemusement of others.

Herbs, just you occasional reminder you are on ignore. I know you reply to many of my posts and putting you on ignore is the worst thing that has happened to you, and I do feel bad about it because I worry one day you may do something really stupid to get my full & proper attention, but you are on ignore and you're staying that way, I am so sorry.

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:12 - Jun 18 with 2298 viewsSpruceMoose

While you all keep laughing at and mocking me... on 18:03 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

That's beautiful

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024