Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move 15:05 - Jun 20 with 1058 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36193/harrison-at-pompey-and-closing-in-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:33 - Jun 20 with 929 viewsWickets

If this deal gets done it will be interesting to see the fee ?
Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:37 - Jun 20 with 915 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:33 - Jun 20 by Wickets

In excess of £500,000 I would imagine. Perhaps even our money back.

Can't see how his fee has diminished just because he wasn't a success a league above.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:39 - Jun 20 with 904 viewsWickets

Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:37 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

In excess of £500,000 I would imagine. Perhaps even our money back.

Can't see how his fee has diminished just because he wasn't a success a league above.

Hopeing we are getting our money back as Phil has pointed out it looks likely that they have sold Matt Clarke to Brighton .
Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:54 - Jun 20 with 845 viewsJ2BLUE

Disappointed with this. Think he was a dark horse for a big season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 709 viewschicoazul

Harrison at Pompey and Closing in on Move on 15:33 - Jun 20 by Wickets

...fee?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024