Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... 20:30 - Jun 20 with 1502 viewsSpruceMoose

...and feels inspired, moved, excited, and motivated?

I struggle to believe even his wife feels those things.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 21:01 - Jun 20 with 1465 viewsOldsmoker

There will be those older ladies of the conservative party who see Johnson as not their type.
'unt, on the other hand, is such a nice young man and he could change their incontinence pads anytime he likes.
'oo'er missus.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 21:05 - Jun 20 with 1455 viewswkj

Unless hunt breaks out the Make Brexit Great Again caps I don't see him standing much of a chance. I'm going to limp lettuce style cheer him on but then at the last minute do a Pickles and support Boris and claim victory, unless hunt looks like winning and then I'll keep backing him and then I'll claim victory

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 21:27 - Jun 20 with 1411 viewsfactual_blue

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 21:05 - Jun 20 by wkj

Unless hunt breaks out the Make Brexit Great Again caps I don't see him standing much of a chance. I'm going to limp lettuce style cheer him on but then at the last minute do a Pickles and support Boris and claim victory, unless hunt looks like winning and then I'll keep backing him and then I'll claim victory

Ahh...the Pickles of Bray.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 21:28 - Jun 20 with 1412 viewsjas0999

Hunt is a younger more pointless alternative to May. Simply no point in Him being PM at all.
Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:18 - Jun 20 with 1331 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I can't think of a single Jeremy that would command my respect.

Beadle perhaps.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:25 - Jun 20 with 1324 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The only one of the other candidates that would have given the final 3 a run for their money in terms of universal dislike from the centre and anything left of it would have been Rees-Mogg.

I actually know a Conservative through and through whose wife is a doctor and he said he would resign his party membership if Hunt won. Another (older female) one I know was appalled by the idea of Johnson but she can't see that Hunt did anything other than good for the NHS. That is part of the problem. In a right-leaning person's eyes Hunt and Gove did great things in their "reforms".

I only hope 3 things. Whichever one wins does not do too much harm before they are replaced; that this is the last Conservative Prime Minister for a very long time; and that the next one is much more to the left rather than the right (I genuinely fear that Farage or someone similar is electable in our current climate).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:25 - Jun 20 with 1322 viewsPinewoodblue

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:18 - Jun 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Beadle perhaps.

What about this one?

https://www.jeremystrong.co.uk/books/meet-the-cartoon-kid-characters/

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:45 - Jun 20 with 1291 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:25 - Jun 20 by Pinewoodblue

What about this one?

https://www.jeremystrong.co.uk/books/meet-the-cartoon-kid-characters/

Never heard of him.

But he impresses me more than any other Jeremy's I can think of.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:49 - Jun 20 with 1274 viewsChurchman

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:18 - Jun 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Beadle perhaps.

Me neither and definitely not Beadle
Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 22:50 - Jun 20 with 1255 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Beadle perhaps.

Hardy?...Paxman?...Irons?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 06:45 - Jun 21 with 1178 viewsBlueBoots

Beadle perhaps.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Can you imagine being the kind of person who looks at Jeremy Hunt... on 07:13 - Jun 21 with 1145 viewschristiand

There's not one of them that I feel, inspired, excited and motivated by!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024