Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lingaard video 17:10 - Jun 20 with 2283 viewssparks

Heard about it on the radio. Wondered what shocking nonsense he'd stupidly put on social media.

Got home. Its just some blokes in a hotel suite, saying goodbye room, and swearing a bit. What on earth is the issue?

Bit silly, bit crass, but seriously. We used to have players taping spitroasting girls- and now there is uproar because someone pretended to shag a pillow, with his pants on?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Lingaard video on 17:59 - Jun 20 with 2135 viewsIllinoisblue

Alexa, show me a video that demonstrates a ridiculous fuss over nothing.

The only interesting thing from teh comments was learning that Lingaard is almost 28. Thought he was much younger than that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lingaard video on 18:40 - Jun 20 with 2009 viewstextbackup

Lingaard video on 17:59 - Jun 20 by Illinoisblue

Alexa, show me a video that demonstrates a ridiculous fuss over nothing.

The only interesting thing from teh comments was learning that Lingaard is almost 28. Thought he was much younger than that.

I think the issue is his age, he’s unbelievably childish, when you look at what Man Utd were and who they had I think that’s why so many jump on this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lingaard video on 19:04 - Jun 20 with 1913 viewsfarkenhell

Lingaard video on 18:40 - Jun 20 by textbackup

I think the issue is his age, he’s unbelievably childish, when you look at what Man Utd were and who they had I think that’s why so many jump on this

Not saying you're wrong, but then again, Cantona hardly covered himself in glory with his kung-fu kick.

I still do unbelievably childish things - and I can't remember being 28, was so long ago!
Lingaard video on 19:23 - Jun 20 with 1840 viewsIllinoisblue

coming off their worst season in living memory some bantz-lite was never going to go over well. LIngaard is close to being Welbeck Mk.2

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lingaard video on 00:05 - Jun 21 with 1550 viewssparks

So what?

Its a bit inane. Its really not offensive or problematic in any way- and yet some people (who probably get drunk and shout obscenities at matches....) are saying its a disgrace. Utterly bizarre. Sanctimoniousness taken to new heights.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Lingaard video on 05:23 - Jun 21 with 1456 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lingaard video on 19:23 - Jun 20 by Illinoisblue

coming off their worst season in living memory some bantz-lite was never going to go over well. LIngaard is close to being Welbeck Mk.2

You’re right about the first part but it doesn’t have any relevance really - do people just expect him to spend the Summer sat in a dark room because his team were a bit sh*t last season?

Can’t say I see the comparison with Welbeck though - his career was destroyed by injuries

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lingaard video on 06:29 - Jun 21 with 1377 viewsKieran_Knows

Lingaard video on 19:23 - Jun 20 by Illinoisblue

Very odd comparison to Welbeck.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lingaard video on 07:05 - Jun 21 with 1314 viewsRichOBlue

Shall I list a few things you’ve done since u were 28........🤣🤣🤣

Poll: What formation suits us best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024