Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders 12:10 - Jul 16 with 1076 viewsmohammerheadshark

Afternoon all,

I have a survey that will collect data about the perceptions of insiders and outsiders, however I haven't got any responses. Can you guys help me out?

Thanks, Moe

https://forms.gle/K4D2bDXVpWUonDAo6

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 12:15 - Jul 16 with 1049 viewsSuperblue95

Go Moe. Go Moe. Don’t make Footers shout out D’oh!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 12:23 - Jul 16 with 1019 viewsfooters

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 12:15 - Jul 16 by Superblue95

Go Moe. Go Moe. Don’t make Footers shout out D’oh!

Time to end the disastrous democratic experiment.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 16:08 - Jul 16 with 954 viewsfactual_blue

What's the purpose of this survey?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 16:11 - Jul 16 with 941 viewsWeWereZombies

Ignoring the blindsiders huh, can't see them giving your post any attention. If you have enough front though you may want to ask the seasiders...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 19:27 - Jul 16 with 888 viewsmohammerheadshark

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 16:08 - Jul 16 by factual_blue

What's the purpose of this survey?

This is to gather data and evidence to portray how people's perceptions of a place differs across an area - for example, people in Rushmere or Woodbridge have vastly different opinions about Ipswich than people who live in the centre of town.

Using this survey, I can map out the responses on a map and detail how people's perceptions differ postcode to postcode.

Hope this explanation was adequate!
Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 19:30 - Jul 16 with 884 viewsfooters

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 19:27 - Jul 16 by mohammerheadshark

This is to gather data and evidence to portray how people's perceptions of a place differs across an area - for example, people in Rushmere or Woodbridge have vastly different opinions about Ipswich than people who live in the centre of town.

Using this survey, I can map out the responses on a map and detail how people's perceptions differ postcode to postcode.

Is this a psychogeographic study?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 19:31 - Jul 16 with 882 viewsHerbivore

Survey for study of Insiders and Outsiders on 19:27 - Jul 16 by mohammerheadshark

What will the research ultimately be used for?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024