Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't stick Evans 11:54 - Jul 22 with 1217 viewsCheltenham_Blue

But to be totally fair to him, he didn't sell McGoldrick when most clubs would have snapped Leicester's hands off for 7 million quid. It's by no means a given that he'll sell Judge. The windfall payments have made the issue a little less pressing.

If Judge wants to go, he'll go, but given he's just signed a new contract, I imagine him to be a little more decent than to force a move.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I can't stick Evans on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 1197 viewsportmanking

As I've said elsewhere. Judge signed that 2-year deal in good faith, knowing we were 9 points adrift of safety and a dead duck.

Why agree a medium-term deal - without a minimum fee release clause - if you knew your head could be turned this easily? He's used us badly if he does end up going.
I can't stick Evans on 12:01 - Jul 22 with 1159 viewsITFC_Forever

The usual twitter sources have said that Judge is keen on the QPR link, but won't kick up a fuss if it doesn't happen.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I can't stick Evans on 12:02 - Jul 22 with 1151 viewsSWGF

I can't stick Evans on 11:58 - Jul 22 by portmanking

As I've said elsewhere. Judge signed that 2-year deal in good faith, knowing we were 9 points adrift of safety and a dead duck.

Why agree a medium-term deal - without a minimum fee release clause - if you knew your head could be turned this easily? He's used us badly if he does end up going.

I'd imagine he agreed it because it guaranteed that he'd be paid for 2yrs.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I can't stick Evans on 12:05 - Jul 22 with 1134 viewsportmanking

I can't stick Evans on 12:02 - Jul 22 by SWGF

I'd imagine he agreed it because it guaranteed that he'd be paid for 2yrs.

So he shouldn't throw his toys out if we demand £2-2.5m for his services then.

He's an international and potential star in League 1. If we sell for £800k it's pitiful when you consider we paid £800k for Matt Holland 22 years ago.
I can't stick Evans on 12:12 - Jul 22 with 1093 viewsSuperblue95

I can't stick Evans on 11:58 - Jul 22 by portmanking

He couldn’t have predicted that the manager he had his best ever form under would end up at a club a stones throw from where his family are settled. Said club are also a division above us and likely to pay more money which is an added bonus.

I wouldn’t blame him for wanting to go, particularly given the lack of ambition we’ve shown this window.

Some people are seriously overreacting given we don’t know how Judge has reacted to the interest and also considering he’s not really pulled up any trees in his 6 months here (admittedly he has the potential to be a special player in this league though)

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I can't stick Evans on 12:13 - Jul 22 with 1075 viewsSuperblue95

I can't stick Evans on 12:05 - Jul 22 by portmanking

He's an international and potential star in League 1. If we sell for £800k it's pitiful when you consider we paid £800k for Matt Holland 22 years ago.

How do you know he’s throwing his toys out?

I suspect you don’t

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I can't stick Evans on 12:17 - Jul 22 with 1054 viewschicoazul

Here is one thing about Evans; he *always* backs his Manager and never tells them one thing & then does another. Mick told Marcus not to sell McG and mings so he didnt.

This approach is perfect when you have a good Manager.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I can't stick Evans on 13:29 - Jul 22 with 927 viewsbraveblue

You are right about Didz. But he did not try to keep him last year which started the quality asking to go.
Login to get fewer ads

I can't stick Evans on 13:36 - Jul 22 with 899 viewsElderGrizzly

I can't stick Evans on 12:05 - Jul 22 by portmanking

Matt Holland wasn’t 30 and hadn’t lost almost 2 years injured
I can't stick Evans on 13:47 - Jul 22 with 871 viewsRyorry

Last week I said what you said in your 2nd para & got laughed out of here ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024